FS: Mazdaspeed Protege (MSP) Racing Hart Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demoniam

:
2002 Protege5, Black Mica
Time to go back to stock, so here go my babies!
I have almost 30 photos (lcose-ups) on Photobucket:
http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/DEMONiAM/Racing Harts/
These have very minimal curb rash, however the paint is chipping off in a few places.
Personally, if I were keeping the p5, Id get them powdercoated.
Like I said there is little actual rash damage, most of the flaws are in the paint only.

I'll ship these anywhere in the continental 48 for $450.
I'd be willing to go further, but extra shipping will be at your expense.
These are boxed, and ready to ship!

DSC03636.jpg

DSC03604.jpg

DSC03617.jpg

DSC03624.jpg

DSC03631.jpg

Last edited:
You REALLY sure you want to know?? lol

Shipping + Rims = Price
FedEx- $353.75 + 350 = $703.00
UPS-- $338.14 + 350 = $688.00
DHL-- $373.13 + 350 = $723.00

These are wraped and boxed individually, and then placed into one bigass box
18 * 18 * 46, IIRC

I'd be interested in just one if you werre looking to make some cash fast. I also live in NC so there is a possibility of not having to worry about shipping. I don't know where Clayton is though.

If you are local, and wnt to pick them up, I'll do $350.

These are actually at my work in south east Raleigh, near Garner. about 2.5 hours east of you!

you have to ship them individually to get a good price...it ends up being like 28 each

According to UPS Website 4 boxes 18*18*8 weighing 26# each will cost $289.64, to ship to Hawaii. Shipping in 1 big box will ensure that 1 rim does not get lost along the 5 thousand mile trip.

Continental shipping is cheaper. Once you have to cross 2500 miles of ocean, things get a little pricey. The same boxes will cost me $110.64 to ship to Los Angeles, CA

Last edited:
Im interested, since a couple of my wheels are ruined due to an old roomate takin my car while I was asleep, but I cant really afford that price right now...

no so lucky i live hawaii :(
i would love to have those rims... i always wanted them... i even offered a friend to trade but said my rims were to big
even using parcel post it would still cost $31.77 a box

if these aren't gone in like a month i would give you $500 shipped

Last edited:
Hopefully it won't take that long to sell them. Seeings how hard it is to get such a nice 17" set for under $400

I'm only looking to buy one rim. If you need to get rid of just one let me know. Thanks

Powdercoating is no longer an option, unfortunately. YOu should be able to find a local shop who can do it for about $200 in any color

Last edited:
Too bad these are available now that I have a set :(

Just FYI: Some people may not want them painted, the 03 original finish is desirable and can't be duplicated by aftermarket wheel shops (I found out the hard way)

free bump!

Too bad these are available now that I have a set :(

Just FYI: Some people may not want them painted, the 03 original finish is desirable and can't be duplicated by aftermarket wheel shops (I found out the hard way)

free bump!

i know, but there is a major paint chip off the wheels which seem very hard to look at IMO

Ok, i'll edit it, i dint mean to offend or talk s*** or anything.
i just think you should lower the price.
thats all.
sorry bro :D

Last edited:
i know, but there is a major paint chip off the wheels which seem very hard to look at IMO

True, that's the problem I had when I got my set. I had two wheels that needed to be refinished. If I hadn't painted my wheels yet, I would buy this so I could have a full set with the stock finish. Oh well....

$450 is a reasonable price for these, considering the cost for one 03 MSP wheel without the center cap new is $260 (with the discount too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back