FS Mazdaspeed axleback

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOOMit

:
09 Mazda 6 / 10 Mazda CX-9
Some updated pics, to make teh mods happy! hehe...I left my old ones on just so you get a feel what it looks like on the car. It's a little dusty but it shines up nice!

Well like the title says, I'm selling a Mazdaspeed axleback exhaust. I've got it on my P5 and It's practicaly brand new...I've had this for only a few days. I bought it from Mazdaspeed777, he had it on his P5 for abt 6k miles...It sounds freggin awesome. I can throw up some sound clips if you all like.

Basically going to sell it for what I bought it for $100 FIRM. I accept paypal and no one lives by me so theres goes a pick up, so shipping it will have to be...I hate to sell but I'm getting into some financial trouble and well I need some cash fast....lawyers aren't free!(sad2) ....If i can't sell it, I'm going to donate some organs or something ;)

048.jpg

049.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:
Sound clip of mazdaspeed exhaust on stock Protege5

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PowEM8mILKY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PowEM8mILKY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Good to see the old gall again! lol Sorry to hear you have to get rid of it. Hope you get things figured out. God bless!

(bump) for a good guy. Great to deal with, would recommend!

i just gave my old one to my buddy's little bro, not 2 hours ago. i forgot how good it sounds on a stock p5, that is all. bump

I really like this exhaust - free bump for you

from what I've heard it's made by borla

Last edited:
129 views and no takers?? Ask yer mom and dad for a raise in your allowances!!! :)

129 views and no takers?? Ask yer mom and dad for a raise in your allowances!!! :)

LOL honestly I think its because of the holidays, either everyones broke or got what they wanted or needed for x-mas........summer to early fall this s*** would have been snatched up quick

LOL honestly I think its because of the holidays, either everyones broke or got what they wanted or needed for x-mas........summer to early fall this s*** would have been snatched up quick

Yeah yer right I know...Maybe someone will want a late xmas present or something

(bump)

Do I need some updated pics?

Still trying to sell, just sitting in my garage right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back