:
MSP
audio2.jpg

JL 500/1 works great. asking 175
audio3.jpg

qlogic box and 10" alpine type R sub $100firm
box alone is 100 retail and sub is 175
audio4.jpg

2 sets of lighting audio RCA and power distr. + ground distr. block.. make offer
DSC01394.jpg

Polk momo MM6 Brand new in box retail is 350 150firm
DSC01388.jpg

autometer ultra light clock make offer

How much is the autometer ultra lite clock new? $60ish? Autometer is so freaking expensive. You get what you pay for though. I'm semi-interested in the clock, but I need to figure out my finances first. Need to fix up a couple things on the Protege before I can buy something I don't need like that.

Hey, interested in the polk components. can you tell me if the speakers are 6.75" or 6.5" I am local (SW portland, 97239)

I know its gonna be expensive.. but I just wanna know how expensive it would be to ship the box and sub to 61704?? That will tell me if Im going to purchase it or not.

-clock for 40shipped?
-components are sold
-sub/box would be wayyy spendy.
$90 to any locals? Garage is too full of stuff....

Bummer on the components... oh well

What are the dimensions on the box and do you have any extra rca cables? I need some for a 4 channel amp.

I have 3 sets. 2 lightning audio 1 monster cable. make offer

box size is about 15-3/4"W x 14-3/8"H x 16-1/2"D1 x 11-1/2"D2

16-1/2"D1 x 11-1/2"D2 - is that tapered then?

also, how long are the RCAs?

Last edited:
-Yes slightly. Its the Q logic box on crutchfield for like $104

-the Lighting are very long So if you have a protege you will have LOTS extra
16ft maybe 20ft.

so does this mean that you put the stock enclosure back in? because I need a replacement since mine cracked so if you have that laying around as well let me know dude.

wait, you have the stock MSP sub setup? I'm interested in that too. It'd be nice to have some bump that is out of the way...

I'll take the sub and cables for $110 (assuming you don't have the stcok MSP sub enclosure for sale). I can come by tomorrow or Monday depending on when you are around.

So.... still interested in the sub, box and some cables... 3 sets. $125?

Its yours. Still havent been able to contact my friend and see if he still has the stock sub/box kenwood thingy though

I think I friend may be interested in it right now. If not, the 500/1 and 300/4 will be for sale again soon.

Also have a pair of US Acoustics (zed audio designed) amps to power a whole system as well.. Will have to get model # later tonight.

Back