FS: Hypertech Power Programmer for 1st GEN MS3 & Magellan 4040 GPS - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiksilver05

:
Mazdaspeed3
FS: Hypertech Power Programmer for 1st GEN MS3 & Magellan 4040 GPS - No Longer Available

FS: Hypertech Power Programmer for 1st GEN MS3 & Magellan 4040 GPS

Selling a used and unmarried Max Energy Hypertech Sport Programmer for the 1st GEN Mazdaspeed 3/6. Works great everything is included (USB cables, car cable and CD with the programmer application and sticker). Nothing wrong with it, just about brand new! It has Power tuning for regular and premium fuel vehicles, Adjustable top speed limiter and engine rev limiter, Reads and clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's). Also I love the new 0-60 restriction removal and 200+ RPM idle on this! Really makes the car feel alive and more responsive!
Asking $250 or best offer!

I also have a Magellan Maestro 4040 GPS that I only used for long trips maybe 3-4 times almost new! Comes with outlet and car charger and GPS holder that can be used with any universal window holder (Not included) and sleeve case. It has AAA roadside assistant and travel info. Bluetooth hands free calling. SayWhere turn-by-turn voice guidance allows you to hear the name of the next turn and a 4.3-inch WQVGA full-color, anti-glare touch screen. You can go online to also update it with the new changes!
Asking $50 or best offer!

Heck, I will even throw in the GPS for free if you buy the hypertech!

List Date: 6/4/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Hypertech Power Programmer for 1st GEN MS3 & Magellan 4040 GPS
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Mobile friendly version: FS: Hypertech Power Programmer for 1st GEN MS3 & Magellan 4040 GPS

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back