FS: Fully Built Motor & Fully Built Cylinder Head + More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruzanspeed

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Really don't want to sell but I had my msp since July of 2003. Its time to go on to modding my sc300 5speed I just both. Not ready to sell car yet. So I will still be on here...

The block has 18k miles on it when it was used as a donor block. Engine has 8.5:1 forged 2618 aluminum Arias pistons & Pauter forged chromoly rods. Engine is out of a NA 2003 protege. Sold Parts are new never ran!
DSCF5232.jpg

DSCF5231.jpg

18k Head is fully pnp stage 2 with knife-edged intake & exhaust port, five angle valve job. Supertech 1mm oversized intake/exhaust valves, dual valvesprings, titanium retainers. SOLD
DSCF5223.jpg

DSCF5222.jpg

DSCF5224.jpg

DSCF5215.jpg

Stock intake & exhaust cams with stock cam gears. $100
DSCF5227.jpg

Intake manifold with VTCS & VICS removed. $80
The intake needs finishing didn't finish closing up holes from the rod for the VTCS & VICS. Need gasket, nuts & bolts for center section.
DSCF5230.jpg

Complete MSP Axle (driver, passenger & middle section {don't remember the name of it} with 30k. Sold together Will not separate $300
DSCF5234.jpg

Shipping is not included in price. Would rather pickup but thats up to the buyer.

Last edited:
Locked till you get pics!!!! PM me with them and ill open it back up. Not trying to be a dick :( sorry.

EDIT: Unlocked for pics.

Last edited:
With a new intake mani and an exhaust mani and some cams this would be a KILLER build for someone to buy up!

With wedge plate?And who put it together? If I would install it and the problums come from the pistons/rods/the block, what would you do to help with the situation (thats if its from the block itself and not from me doing timeing bad or anything)

Last edited:
With wedge plate?And who put it together? If I would install it and the problums come from the pistons/rods/the block, what would you do to help with the situation (thats if its from the block itself and not from me doing timeing bad or anything)

pm sent

So the head had 18,000 miles on it when it was rebuilt and hasn't been used since
correct?

Really don't want to sell but I had my msp since July of 2003. Its time to go on to modding my sc300 5speed I just both. Not ready to sell car yet. So I will still be on here...

18k Head is fully pnp stage 2 with knife-edged intake & exhaust port, five angle valve job. Supertech 1mm oversized intake/exhaust valves, dual valvesprings, titanium retainers. $1800 Parts are new never ran!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back