FS: Fully-bolted 2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT True Red - $16,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoc

:
2008 Mazda Speed 3
I am toying with the concept of getting rid of my car in order to pick up an FD and a beater.

Price would be $16,500, firm, as it sits right now- not looking to part out... if I'm going to get rid of it, I just want it gone.

Before I get started, the only real negative is a small dent on the roof of the car (someone dropped a rock off an overpass a few years ago). There is a minor bit of paint missing, but otherwise the car is as clean as they come.

I have invested several thousands of dollars into this car - it has been meticulously maintained and I really hate to see it go... it's a fantastic car for what it is. It's just.. to be frank.. more practical of a car than what I need right now.

Car drives perfectly- has never left me stranded and does not smoke. It is an obnoxious, blast to drive.

Has between 41-42,000 miles on it, and has been my daily driver for the past two and a half years.

Mod-list is as follows:
Carpe Diem Windage Tray
Corksport Downpipe
Corksport Test Pipe
Corksport Catback Exhaust
Cosworth Balance Shaft Delete
CP-E Cold Air Intake
CP-E Standback v2 w/ Plug-and-Play Harness
Denzo Iridium ITV22 Plugs
E4P Shifter Bushings
E4P Short Shifter
Falken RT-615 225/40R18 Tires
HKS SSQV Blow-Off Valve
MSD Dashhawk v2
N2MB WOT Box (FFS and LC)
OEM Spin-on Oil Filter Conversion
Prosport Boost Gauge
Protege Garage Exhaust Manifold v3
Protege Garage Front Mount Intercooler
Protege Garage Turbo Inlet
PTP HPFP
PTP PCV Fix
TRZ Rear Motor Mount
TRZ Trans Motor Mount
TSW Trackstar 5 Wheels w/ TPMS
Weapon-R Engine Torque Damper

Waiting to be installed:
Protege Garage Chassis Bracing
Snow Performance Stage 2 Methanol Injection
(Will also come with a set of steelies and snow tires)

Car is tuned to 18PSI by Protege Garage.

I am located in 60046 or 60646 depending on the day of the week.

More pictures available upon request.
dscn0595.png

dscn0598.png

15703133519719441016655.jpg

0507001950.jpg

22154124284516566716655.jpg

Video here: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

There are plenty of people on this forum and several others who can attest to what a great car this is.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Justin

Last edited:
Jesus F$%k!!!! Why does everybody decide to sell their highly modified cars, right after I buy a bone stock one??? DAMN!!!!

I'll be one of those people who can attest to how awesome this car is. Very well maintained by a very responsable and knowledgable owner. Car is wicked fast, very well modded (not thrown together, time has been put into this car) and in excellent shape.

after highly modified... car usually wont last long..........

Why would you say that? You should keep your retarded comments to yourself. There are many highly modded cars on the road that can go for 100k miles or more if you drive it right and not like a idiot.

Good luck with the sale,Ill try not to be a downer but these cars are hard to sell to say the least unless you want to take a serious rapping...Its almost like we are forced to stock out and trade in or take to carmax.

If you are looking for a fully bolted MS3 but don't want the cost or hassle of doing the work yourself you will not do better than this car. The modification has been done carefully and correctly. All systems (engine, transmission, electrical) have been improved markedly. This is not a case of someone just throwing a bunch of mods at a car. All the mods were chosen for their functionality and it shows when you take this car for a ride. The addition of a complete standback with P-n-P harness really transformed the car. Pulls very smoothly from any speed in any gear. It is an absolute blast. You could spend a year and many thousands of dollars and you would still be hard pressed to get a stock MS3 to this level, so why do it. If you are looking for an MS3 and you will be modding it, get this one and you will have a fully bolted turn-key hotrod. GLWS.

Why would you say that? You should keep your retarded comments to yourself. There are many highly modded cars on the road that can go for 100k miles or more if you drive it right and not like a idiot.

Good luck with the sale,Ill try not to be a downer but these cars are hard to sell to say the least unless you want to take a serious rapping...Its almost like we are forced to stock out and trade in or take to carmax.

this is not retard comment, its reality!! our engine are known as weak ass engine, ask urself would u buy a car thats already been high modified? u do not know what the previous owner did to the car, all the mods without stronger internal everyone knows is not gonna last longer. one thing yall should know, even a intake that could damage the engine......

Doc I sent you a PM again, but my sent box is still empty. PMs worked between me and someone else on the forum the other day, so I don't know what's up.

this is not retard comment, its reality!! our engine are known as weak ass engine, ask urself would u buy a car thats already been high modified? u do not know what the previous owner did to the car, all the mods without stronger internal everyone knows is not gonna last longer. one thing yall should know, even a intake that could damage the engine......

You should ask yourself why you are posting this stuff in this guys forsale thread.. Now take your useless comments else where.

Seriously, dude? A Dashhawk was my third mod- after intake and BOV- and I have RELIGIOUSLY monitored the running conditions of this car. It has fuel, it does not leak, it does not knock. Yes, an intake being installed improperly can blow a motor- infact... I'm doing a motor swap on a car where just that has happened... I know these cars inside and out. I understand your trepidation in seeing pick up a car that has been beat on, but this is not that car. Now, kindly, **** off.

Last edited:
These are answers to some questions I got asked via PM... could be useful:

max621 said:
Some questions:
Are you a smoker? Any significant wear on the interior?

I am a smoker, but I have tried to limit how much I smoke in the car. I will not say that it doesn't happen, but it's certainly not something a good interior detail wouldn't do away with any evidence of right away.

max621 said:
Is it a 2008 or 2008.5?

It's a 2008. I bought it in Nov 2007.

max621 said:
Do you have good maintenance records?

I started modding the car right after I drove it off the lot, so I do not have many dealership records. I did do my first oil change after engine break-in at the dealer and could gladly furnish those records for you. I also had the turbo replaced under warranty for smoking about two years ago. Aside from that, I have a small ledger of maintenance records that I've kept for my own, personal, validation, but do not have many receipts.

max621 said:
Any accidents?

Not a single one. The only damage to the car is the aforementioned chip on the roof.

max621 said:
How many miles are on the tires?

These tires were purchased used about a year ago, so I'm not sure how many miles on them. There's about 3/32nd's left on the fronts and 2/32nds of the rear. They'll be due to be replaced about halfway through the summer.

max621 said:
Are the brakes stock?

Yes. They are pretty much brand new, honestly. I haven't had a reason to touch them (have only autox'd once and never done a road track in this car)... they seem to be well over half of their life left when I last measured them a couple of weeks ago.

max621 said:
Would the uninstalled mods come with it?[

Yes.

max621 said:
Does the car pass Illinois emissions testing?

Yes, it is catless, but I've never touched the EGR, it has never thrown a code and all of its readiness codes are "ok".

+1 for a solid car, meticulously maintained. Watched TheDoc transform the car from mostly stock to what it is now, and can personally vouch that everything was done correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back