FS/FT:NJ Parting out a few things, I'll pay you offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craighjr

:
2008 STI
Hey guys I am looking at the 08 STI's and need to unload some of the custom stuff I have done to the car. I can't trade it in like this so I sort of screwed my self. I would need the stock replacement parts in my possesion before Wednesday the 26th of November.

EDIT: all items removed, going to Subaru tomorrow and getting the car by the weekend.

I will probably know Wed the 19th If I am really getting the STI and need to get rid of all this stuff. I have alot of other parts but I have stock things for that so keep your eyes peeled for a full blown part out soon.

Last edited:
I am trying to keep the rays with the tpms sensors so yes they will be for sale, I don't run PNP. I will post up more stuff as it comes off the car. I am not going to do requests.

damn it i want that dashhawk but i don't want to put it there... if you find someone that wants that and will trade you then could i buy it?

damn it i want that dashhawk but i don't want to put it there... if you find someone that wants that and will trade you then could i buy it?

If I trade the panel only I will let you know there is alot of intrest in it so I would say your 3rd in line now maybe.

r u selling your standback?

If the car is parted out yes but again 3rd in line for it.

UPDATE: BOOST GAUGE IS FREE with trade of your shroud needed in the picture!!!! DH and radio trim is spoken for. Ash tray is no longer needed as a trade if you want to buy the 52mm cut out one I have for the shipping cost or $150 with shown Innovate WB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back