FS / FT: 1.8L Miata ITBs $600 o.b.o. (Atlanta) - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
:
1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder
FS / FT: 1.8L Miata ITBs $600 o.b.o. (Atlanta)

I picked these up back when I thought I might run CSP, however in DP there's a pretty hefty weight penalty to run the 1.8L so I'm sticking with the 1.6. That said, I'm asking simply what I've got in them.

Asking $600, or trade for wide 15" Miata fitment wheels (15x8+) or some 4x100 13x10s with 4" backspacing

Details
-These will mate up with any '94-97 Miata head.
-The throttle bodies come from a Formula Atlantic, and in the spirit of full disclosure, when I bought them I was told that the seals on the TBs could use a servicing.
-They have delrin venturi inserts necking them down to 25mm for improved mid-range response
-They have a heat shield that will accept an oval air filter. There are bolts & threaded inserts on the heat shield to take those (something along these lines).
-They have a bracket that replaces the stock Intake Manifold support bracket.

I've got $700 in 'em, and I'd like to get that or near that (cash talks!) for them and get them to someone who can use them, instead of them holding the floor down in my shop.

Thanks for looking,

Andrew

List Date: 2/27/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS / FT: 1.8L Miata ITBs $600 o.b.o. (Atlanta)
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back