FS: Fidanza flywheel and ACT HD Street clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaosman

Contributor
:
2006 Honda S2000
I have a Fidanza lightweight 7lb flywheel with a fresh surface (under 1k miles) and an ACT HD street clutch (also under 1k miles, they went in at the same time) for sale. I'd like to sell them together for SOLD!. Also included are the bolts and washers, and a Mazda throw-out bearing that I put in at the time of installation. Attached are the pictures. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    298.6 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0382.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG
    316 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    487.7 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0379.JPG
    IMG_0379.JPG
    373.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
How was the peddal feel compared to stock or exedy stg1 , why get rid of it so fast ?

I blew my motor spring of 2010 and that was the last straw. I bought an S2000 this spring and am now starting to part this car out. As much as I loved it, it spent way too much time on jack stands.

The pedal feel was a bit stiffer than stock. It has probably been a few years since I've had a stock clutch. I put in an ACT Street clutch when I first did my MSP LSD, then that differential sheared after ~25k miles. I put this setup in as I put in a Quaife transmission (late 2009) as I figured I might as well with the transmission out :) Stainless steel clutch line definitely helps the feel. I'll throw that in for free :)

I'm almost loaded with parts but clutch, have quife at hand as well as ss clutch line, but not quite yet at the point to use ACT XT clutch thats why I'm leaning toward HD for now ...

How you linking S2k ?

The LSD was not welded, but put up with a ton of abuse. Years of autocrossing on r-compound tires. The HD clutch held up well. The first one I had in there for 20k miles and looked pretty dang good when it came out. I'd say half it's life was while boosted around 200whp.

I'm loving the S2000. It's a little more civil than my P5 was, it gets better gas mileage and has AC (not that it gets used much). It handles great, top down is a blast, looks good, RWD is fun, and makes fantastic noises when you rev the piss out of it. I do miss the torques though!

So your saying your first ACT HD lasted about 20K miles while putting down about 200whp ? or was that reference toward LSD ?

IF thats the case I'd rather go XT than , at least I'll be good for 300+ for some time.

BTW, how harder was the pedal feel with HD compared to stock or exedy stg.1 as reference ?

The flylwheel itself is older, probably ~20k miles on it, but has a fresh (1k miles) friction plate on it.

Someone asked so I'll post here, but the disc of the clutch measured 14mm thick. My old one measured 13mm thick. There is plenty of life here and according to ACT's website, this is good for 275lb/ft of torque.

A couple pictures of the pressure plate. The bright yellow one is the one for sale here in this thread, the dirtier one is my old pressure plate.

Attachments

• DSC03301.JPG
    DSC03301.JPG
    469.5 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC03303.JPG
    DSC03303.JPG
    320.5 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC03302.JPG
    DSC03302.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC03300.JPG
    DSC03300.JPG
    281.7 KB · Views: 66
Ideally I'd like to sell them together, but maybe we can work something out. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back