FS: Evil M's

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump, buy today, get shipped out tomorrow. ill be out of town all next week so i wont be able to ship then

1 left for Sedan and 1 left for hatchback, buy this week and get a free blacked out Mazda logo also

(eek2) That's a deal, I painted my mazda emblem myself.
DSCN0925.jpg

Fishing line to break the adhesive then pop it off and clean it with some kind of cleaner like goo gone

really? i thought the 5's emblem had 2 prongs on the back that went into the door?

really? i thought the 5's emblem had 2 prongs on the back that went into the door?

Yeah there are.

And then there are 2 holes. So then you take off the protecting backing on the adhesive on these and these these emblems into the holes. done and done. :)

i used 3M adhesive remover and i taped up the hatch right above the emblem and then i used a really small screwdriver, like the kind u use on eye glasses, to pop it out

It's still a good deal, the M I got was very good quality, the paint was top notch and it had the retainers and new adhesive and everything. Somebody really needs to get these.

wish i could, but i just dont have 25 bucks with me right now... just bought new mirrors :dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back