FS: Defi Gauges (Boost, Oil Pressure, EGT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue

Red 5 Standing by
Contributor
:
2003 MSP
Defi Blue Racer Gauges - SOLD

• Boost - $145.60
  • Oil Pressure - $170.40
  • Exhaust Gas Temp - $178.40
  • Din Triple Gauge Holder - $25.60

Pricing
Prices do not include shipping. Prices have been reduced to take that into account. I am willing to ship to Canada, but costs will be higher.
I would honestly prefer to sell everything to one seller, but that's being very optimistic. So here are "packages" I'm offering:

• The whole thing
    • Regular Price = $520.00
    • Package Price = $494.00
Payment
No dibs. First person to send payment is the one who receives the parts.
Send paypal payments to millah at gmail dot com. No checks. No money orders.

Last edited:
thanks. I hate to see them go, but i'm selling all the turbo stuff, so there's no need to keep them.

Since you are selling all ur turbo stuff...I i have the column gauge AKA What you have the wideband gauge in

prices updated. they no long include shipping. I grossly underestimated the cost of shipping on other thing I'm selling. I'll do my best to try to provide shipping cost, just post up a Zip code.

here are the stats on the gauges:

• Compact Design 52mm (2 1/16th)
  • Advanced Stepping Motor Technology full sweep 270 degree movement with smooth, accurate and precise movement.
  • Electrical Type all meters and sensors are electrical type, meaning sensor is remote mounted. Self diagnostic function to ensure sensors and meters are functioning properly.
  • Blue Illumination blue LED illumination for a crisp and vibrant display.
  • Red Arrow easily visible during the day or night.
  • Semi- Black Face face and dial is invisible until the meters are turned on.
  • Opening/ Closing Ceremony unique opening and closing ceremony when gauges are turned on and off.
  • Stand Alone Unit - Does Not Require use of DEFI Controller Unit II.

This is how Defi will look like for opening & closing ceremony almost similiar. Its a very good & accurate meters in the market. Most Asia are using it. I'm from Singapore.

I have a defi link display, defi link VSD, 7 Defi meters & control unit II. Its a must to control.
Very highly recommended.
The full white lights is how my car looks like.

Attachments

• acrFig02.jpg
    acrFig02.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 150
  • defi-logo.gif
    defi-logo.gif
    701 bytes · Views: 128
  • car-white.jpg
    car-white.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
to the top!

They're great gauges, but I think they're out of everyone's pricerange. $500 for digital gauges when an analog gauge does the job just as well and costs a fraction of the cost.

Last edited:
They're great gauges, but I think they're out of everyone's pricerange. $500 for digital gauges when an analog gauge does the job just as well and costs a fraction of the cost.
I totally get what you're saying. I'm just hoping to find someone that wants the "bling" in their car. I'll probably put them up on ebay once they come out of the car.

Man, this would be nice... oh to have money that wasn't needed for the motor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back