FS: CorkSport Adjustable Rear Camber Arms - SOLD

serum

:
08 Cosmic Blue MS3 GT
FS: CorkSport Adjustable Rear Camber Arms

Hi all,

For sale are some CorkSport Adjustable Rear Camber Arms. I had them on my 2008 MS3 for about 5k miles. I'm asking $100 OBO. Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Directly from CorkSport's website:

Fine tune your Mazda or Mazdaspeed to the appropriate camber setting needed to balance uneven tire wear and cornering performance with the CorkSport Rear Adjustable Camber Arms. Designed for precise camber tuning, the CorkSport Rear Adjustable Camber Arms offer +/- 5 degrees of adjustability along with cross camber adjustment, allowing drivers the ability to align their suspension to match their enthusiastic driving style on and off the track.

The CorkSport Advantage:

Superior Design: Spherical bearings replace the soft rubber bushings used in OEM and other aftermarket camber arms. This will truly attach the camber arm to the suspension of the vehicle for more control and added road feel
Made from reinforced high strength extruded bent steel tubing: Stronger, less brittle and more durable than aluminum
Fine Tuned Adjustability: +/- 5 degrees of camber adjustment and cross camber adjustability for fine tuning of your suspension
Full Adjustment: Can be adjusted on-car with a wrench while still installed in the vehicle
Sold as a Set: We know you need two so we simplified the math for you by selling them as a set
CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a two year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support

List Date: 8/22/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: CorkSport Adjustable Rear Camber Arms
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Did you have any problems with it hitting the chassis? According to this review on their website: "the only problem with these it hits the chassis of the car when a slow turn on dips. Due to the swivel balljoint it has. Unlike the stock its one solid piece."

Back