FS: Cobb FMIC, Forge BPV, Stock Airbox, Stock Shifter, Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

nytmar3

:
Mazdaspeed 3
Basically parted my car back to stock. I have a few dupes of some stuff, so I'm selling that off as well.

I'm open to reasonable offers on stuff.

Forge BPV V1 (has all 3 springs, some extra o-rings, not sure if I have the shims) - $75 shipped

IMG_1507.jpg

Stock Shifter - $25 shipped

IMG_1509.jpg

Stock TMIC and Shroud (No cold Pipe) - $100 shipped

IMG_1510.jpg

Stock Airbox (bottom is cut out, also comes with the rubber elbow) - $30 shipped.

IMG_1511.jpg

XM Radio adapter for a Pioneer Head Unit - $75 shipped

IMG_1513.jpg

Last edited:
We need proper pics of all the items, not just some, and the date needs to be current! Pics from last year definitely don't cut it. How soon can you update?

Since many of these items are a repost, I'll also have to delete the old thread.

We need proper pics of all the items, not just some, and the date needs to be current! Pics from last year definitely don't cut it. How soon can you update?

Since many of these items are a repost, I'll also have to delete the old thread.

I don't know how soon I can update. I'd have to print out a new sign and go over to my mother's house 30 minutes from here just to snap a couple pics....

I forgot to put the sign in a couple of the items, sorry....I'll update it at soonest possibility.

Pm me when you have new pics and I'll unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back