FS: Cobb AP and Dashhawk and AutoExe Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugadogs_11

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6
NEW PRICES, AP SOLD, PLUS PICS...

I just sold the mazdaspeed today :(

Next I have a Dashhawk with all the equipment that it comes with for $200 o.bo.

090.jpg

Last but not lest I have a Silver Autoexe shift knob, no signs of wear. I would like to get $50 o.b.o. fotr that.

091.jpg

092.jpg

All these prices are or best offer.

Thanks
Austin

Last edited:
now counting 5 dashhawks for sale after looking for like 4 months, and then buying from amazon.

lol fail. GLWS damn i woulda also been interested if it was black.

dude a brand new dash hawk is 230-235 shipped... so umm ill give you 140 shipped?? money in pay pal right now ready to be spent.

Last edited:
dude a brand new dash hawk is 230-235 shipped... so umm ill give you 140 shipped?? money in pay pal right now ready to be spent.

I don't know where the hell you are looking, but the ones I see are at least $250. So you are saving yourself a good amount. If you don't want it, then PM sent about Dashhawk.

I don't know where the hell you are looking, but the ones I see are at least $250. So you are saving yourself a good amount. If you don't want it, then PM sent about Dashhawk.

s t r e e t u n i t . c o m

Last edited:
just so you know SU has a standard 3% discount they offer with code " surocks " which makes the unit $233? shipped..

and my unit is gray w/black trim.. but, looks quite nice and the screen can be set to match your interior lights.. mines in my ashtray and a very good fit and investment overall..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back