FS: CDN 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've seen u have posted ur car for sale on beyond.ca a while back... and even now u r still using the same pictures... maybe u should take recent photos of ur car.
FYI: Canadian 03-03.5 MSP doesn't have production number, I've been asking various mazda dealership and searching on this forum. So yeah if I'm wrong then would u mind telling me how u find out about ur production number?
Anyways it sucks that we didn't have production number... makes me feel like I should have bought 01 ITR. Well not just b/c of production number of course lol.

Damnit Chris you've piqued my interest again...

Damnit Nick! just buy it already haha ... It's running great again come drive it.

I think I've seen u have posted ur car for sale on beyond.ca a while back...

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/252727/fs-2003-mazdaspeed-protege-6-250/

FYI: Canadian 03-03.5 MSP doesn't have production number, I've been asking various mazda dealership and searching on this forum. So yeah if I'm wrong then would u mind telling me how u find out about ur production number?

I don't really know for sure about the production number, previous owner told me about it and had a production badge made.

I have new Pictures on the thread posted above ^ (Bottom of the page!!) waiting till tonight for some new signs so i can post on here (eekdance)

Maybe it was an original US MSP that had a production #, then was bought over the border and now resides in Canada...? Dunno, just throwing that out there

^ yup original Canadian car!

Bump.. Price drop to $10,000 obo need this gone! Come look..

Adding to ebay this week.

Price...

^ yup original Canadian car!

Bump.. Price drop to $10,000 obo need this gone! Come look..

Adding to ebay this week.

Now your getting there,the ProtegeSpeed lost a lot of value in the last year!
People in Canada ask way too much for there car....and your posting on a US forum and asking a Can. price. Look at the Cars FS section of the forum,you will understand what i'm talking about! The US market is at 7800$/9000$ for a Spicy like youre's.
GL anyway.

Now your getting there,the ProtegeSpeed lost a lot of value in the last year!
People in Canada ask way too much for there car....and your posting on a US forum and asking a Can. price. Look at the Cars FS section of the forum,you will understand what i'm talking about! The US market is at 7800$/9000$ for a Spicy like youre's.
GL anyway.

Cars up here are more expensive because everything is. Canada isn't feeling the recession like the US is, quite the opposite in fact. Our unemployment rate is very low and wages are very high. There's a McDonalds in my neighborhood that can't find people for less than $16.75 per hour, and even then it's all immies with barely a greencard taking the jobs.

His price is more than fair, I've seen the car in person, it's in mint shape.

I'm just saying that he's trying to sell in a US forum with a Can. price.
There's a couple of Canadian forum that he could post on and with that price he would be shure to sell fast. The car is for sale since feb. and he still got it!!!

It's been posted in all the local forums so I don't know what you're talking about...

His price is more than fair, I've seen the car in person, it's in mint shape.

Thanks Nick!

There's a couple of Canadian forum that he could post on and with that price he would be shure to sell fast.

The car is posted on quite a few local sites (ex. Craigslist, kijiji, used calgary, auto trader, buysell.com, Beyond Alberta forum, and the Local section of this forum.) any other suggestions be sure to let me know.

As far as the price goes, I am asking in Canadian funds so the price is obviously cheaper if your paying in US funds. Besides like Maxx said earlier cars always have been and always will be more expensive in Canada.

I am also accepting offers on the car
$10,000 obo
(OBO - Or Best Offer)

$10,000 CDN --> US $9671 ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back