FS: AutoXRacer Parting Out MS3!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the mount in the mail the other day, thank you!

Bump for a great guy!

Awesome!!!! Let me know when you get it in... The biggest pain is getting the stocker out...but the TRZ will just slide in easy...

Let me know what you think of it... Though, if you like in a cold area, the mount will stiffen up due to the cold weather. It softens up in the summer slightly.

Awesome!!!! Let me know when you get it in... The biggest pain is getting the stocker out...but the TRZ will just slide in easy...

Let me know what you think of it... Though, if you like in a cold area, the mount will stiffen up due to the cold weather. It softens up in the summer slightly.

Yeah I have some other parts sitting here and one more big one on the way shortly. I plan to just spend a few hours on a somewhat warm day in my girlfriends garage and put in everything I can. It's 33 outside now and it's a warm day for the time of year...it'll be stiff for sure.

All the ones listed on the first post...plus some others I haven't taken pics of...

AWR endlinks
CS CBE
PG spin on filter conversion

Aghhh!!! that dp is like that gieko commercial with the money staring at you..lol I have to do clutch before I upgrade my dp..lol

Got AutoXRacer's ETS this week. Quick turn around and great follow-up. Thanks man!

PS. Buy this man's stuff! :D

Corksport still there? If so how did you like the sound?

How much would you charge for shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back