FS: 2007-2009 Stock Fog Lights! (Non-Speed 3)

Well someone else might be able to 100% verify that they are the same or you could probably get the part numbers off the back and call up a Mazda dealer and find out.

I just called Jason at Montgomery Mazda and he said that the 07-09 2.3 Sedan, which has the "sport" bumper uses a different light than the 07-09 hatch, which is still different from the 07-09 Speed3. So these would only fit the 07-09 non-speed hatches.

I just called Jason at Montgomery Mazda and he said that the 07-09 2.3 Sedan, which has the "sport" bumper uses a different light than the 07-09 hatch, which is still different from the 07-09 Speed3. So these would only fit the 07-09 non-speed hatches.

Thanks for verifying that Info dude!....There's the answer!....Only for the 07-09 non-speed hatchback!

i have an 08 touring value sedan that has the oval fogs. are these the same bracket type to the point i would just need the plastic bezels on the outside?

Given that no car shared the same fog light per Jason, I'd say that these aren't the same bracket type as the ones you have.

Back