Front Plate holder.

jster28

:
00 civic ex
I know many have taken their front plates for their Pros. I've done the same. But i gotten away with it for about 3 year and i recently got pulled over for no front plate. The dont have my front plate holder anymore, anyone have theirs that is willing to get rid of it. I'm in need of one. I got pulled over twice already for no front plate. Stupid cali law.

mickeyreategui said:
put it in your windshield!!

i did that after i got busted the first time. The stupid pig gave me crap about it being illegal.

Pretzellogic said:
I made a bracket using some right-angle aluminum, a hacksaw, and a dremel.

I probably do that. Tired of getting fix it ticket, then zip tie it to the grill and get it signed off and take it off. i hate the front plate, but i guess i'll have to deal with it. Better then getting pulled over constantly for it.

Thanks

ya i got a 90 deg metal piece from home depot. the type used to brace 2 pieces of wood together. i screwed it to the bottom of my dg lip and bolted it to my liscense plate. cost abt 3 dollars. alot better then a 101 dollar ticket i almost got.
not a good pic but you get the point.
random%20pics%20021.jpg

that's cool, but i think cali law states that the bottom of the plate has to be at least 12 inches from the ground. rules rules rules.

Pretzellogic said:
I made a bracket using some right-angle aluminum, a hacksaw, and a dremel.

Add a drill press and this is what I'm doing right now. :)

i have one...you pay the shipping it's yours!
here's my home made relocated plate..

attachment.php
attachment.php

bazooka joe said:
i have one...you pay the shipping it's yours!
You couldn't throw it in the pack of the Bazooka Wagon when you come up to Saugerties? C'mon, the P5 can haul anything, I tells ya.

I'd still need to have money to give you though...

I have a kidney I'm not currently using...

come on, 5 dollars and a home depot run solves everything........ 95 dollars in alcohol and i can still make this work, hell send me some money or alcohol and i will run to home depot and ship you a kit to do this!!

(yes i am drunk but anyway it is an easy mod!!)

Back