Front Grill Question

StormTrooper6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6 Sport
I was thinking about either taking off my front grill and replacing it with a badgeless one or leaving it off. Either way, I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a write up (preferably with pictures) out there. I tried to search the forums as well as the internet itself and couldn't find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

It's my understanding that it just comes right off with a couple screws or bolts.

-Jay

What does it look like without the grille there at all? I would think that it would look odd but maybe not..

Anybody have any pics of this done?

i dont have pics but i recently took my grill off too see how it looks and it looked like a big whole that wasn't supposed to be there lol. so i just flat blacked my front and back emblems and that looks clean enough, especially with black rotas. i would've taken off my back emblems but i didnt feel like filling in whole on the trunk so im satisfied w/ the flat black look.

Thats what I thought, that it wouldn't look very good.. That badgeless grille looks pretty sick I wish I had the money for one..

Back