Friends can be assholes.

mazdaspeedpower

Contributor
:
2003.5 Titanium MSP
As the title says, friends can be assholes. Last night me and some buds decided instead of chilling inside we where gonna walk around to drink a little and smoke some ganj. A nice chill thing we like to do sometimes cause we always run into the coolest people. So we start off with a quick smoke then drink a little. I ended up being the only person actually drinking(had a couple beers and a bottle of Strawberry wine..thats right I'm a hippy, no comment). And we go get some food, everyone else has another smoke, I enjoy some more of my wine. Then all of a sudden my one 'buddy' decides he's gonna freak out, about nothing at all and presses his lit cigarette against my leg. Well my other buddy smoked him in the head...now remember, these are four people who are supposed to be the tightest buds around, ****** up right?...so that happens and the guy who burned me gets up off the ground and comes at me again, this time swinging. He's screaming "Why do you always get Joe to attack me you ******* pussy?" Cause the guy who hit him was Joe. I hadn't said anything, Joe did it cause he was just doing what any friend would do. I'm just like whatever, and then he clocks me in the face, leaving a nice huge welt. I'm still not doing anything cause I have no clue why he's so pissed off. He's not high, he's not drunk, but he's attacking me. So I'm thinking what the **** did I do? Well we all part ways, and I find out he flipped for no reason at all.

Well, later on after we left he goes home, goes on MSN and talks s*** to everyone I know about me, telling everyone lies and BS, including my GF. He told her I'm using her and I'm gonna ditch her after I get what I want out of her. All sortsa s***. Of course today when people all called me(it was like a telethon at my house and on my celly, 15 people called me in total) they all realized he was just BSing and trying to cause s***...even his own GF found this out. So now the question is, do I sit back and keep laughing at the mess he made and supress the feeling that I want to go beat his ass in, or do I confront him and possibly get into a fight? I'm thinking I'm just gonna let it fly, though I did leave him a message of me laughing, saying emjoy the world you have created for yourself, and warning him never to come near me again.

Now is this the most ****** up thing you've ever heard of a person doing or what? A sober person, a sober friend attacking his drunk friend for no reason at all.

Bleh, my mood was really bad this morning at first, then 20 minutes ago I got a call from the performance auto parts company I applied to and i got the job. I get to do machine work on cylinder heads and blocks....only thing is they only do big big V8's and truck motors and s***. But it's still a kickass job for me, get to be around what I love, engines. Gives me alot of money to throw around at the car and into savings...big plans for the winter.

I punched autox msp in the face for being a little b****. but we still love each other. Sometimes even your friends need a punch in the face. Right, Kyu?

Yeh i slap titanium around, but nothing that i gave him he didn't deserve. One time i punched him in the forehead with my ring.

Cocaine is a powerful drug! b**** you betta watch your mouth befor I put a foot in yo ass! Next time watch the teeth!!!

Sounds like my friends, the first part at least. My fiance doesn't understand my relationship with them. We rank on each other like no tomorrow but we're all still great friends.

I like to putt-putt... or the occasional drive-in. Sometimes we even hit up the batting cages or driving range for the hell of it. I have also been known to play poker or board games from time to time.

dude I really starting to get pissed here. I mean I really like these people on mazda board. Dont make me look back in front of my friends damn it! You always do this to me. One more out burst from you and I'm gonna kick your ass!

What does smoking up have to do with this sober guy going bezerk? It was like he lost his mind, and literally for no reason at all..like this kid has been kinda wierd all along and s*** but we had been cool with each other for a while then he snaps for no reason...well starts by burning me(which whatever, people do stupid s***), and then he cracks me in the head for my other friend driving him one in the head for his stupidity...I was so confused, still am really. Everyone there is just like 'What the **** happened?' It's wierd really.

Man I feel for your friend cause I wanna burn a cig on your leg and then put it out on Autox MSP's forehead!!! Punk b****, I better not catch you slip'n! Oh and know you're "that guy" who got burned by a cig and punched in the face. No one cares about the side story.....

Autox MSP said:
you got high so you dont remember what happend

No, I remember the events rather well. Thats just it, he went off for no reason at all. I was not doing anything wrong, I mean hell I even bought him some ******* food and drink man. Like, hell if he flipped out cause I bought him that slice of pizza and a pop then goddamn, lets hope my other friends don't find out, I bought a whole pizza to share the other day, they may just douse me in gas, burn me, and then kick my corpse.

He sounds bitter and passive aggressive. Maybe he has a hidden bone to pick with you... maybe he wants your GF... who knows

mazdaspeedpower said:
No, I remember the events rather well. Thats just it, he went off for no reason at all. I was not doing anything wrong, I mean hell I even bought him some ******* food and drink man. Like, hell if he flipped out cause I bought him that slice of pizza and a pop then goddamn, lets hope my other friends don't find out, I bought a whole pizza to share the other day, they may just douse me in gas, burn me, and then kick my corpse.

maybe he punched you cause you refer to a soft drink as a "pop". Or maybe deep down inside he loves you and is pissed off that he cant have your love child.

Back