free rims...

blynd_spy

:
2003 LX
yeah for les schwab...i got new tires from them and when they installed them they scuffed the cone on each of my rims..so now they are buying me new aftermarkets ones. they wont up size for me and i cant afford to by new tires again (new espelir springs) so i have only 15"s to choose from. Ive got it narrowed to two rims but would like some opinions of which you think look best out of the four.

Last edited:
my vote goes to the first set with the second set as my second favorite. i really dont like the 3rd and 4th set. sorry

no reason to be sorry man, the two i narrowed it down to were the same as you picked, just thought id throw the other two in to see what happened

id go with the first set as my first choice, and the fourth as my second. But its all about personal taste with somethin like this.

Les schwab is the worst place i think. they have the worst customer service ive ever witnessed. I refuse to go there and i try to get people not to go there. Sorry bout your misfortune.

MP5_509 said:
Les schwab is the worst place i think. they have the worst customer service ive ever witnessed. I refuse to go there and i try to get people not to go there. Sorry bout your misfortune.
totally agree with you there, this is the first and last time that i deal with les schwab for sure. I wish wenatchee had more auto places that werent so shisty, they dont even have an auto zone for crying out loud
mountjonas said:
what about ats complites?. they come in a 15.
i like those but i didnt see them in the schwab brochure..

blynd_spy said:
totally agree with you there, this is the first and last time that i deal with les schwab for sure. I wish wenatchee had more auto places that werent so shisty, they dont even have an auto zone for crying out loud

i like those but i didnt see them in the schwab brochure..

Ha neither do we, well not yet. They're finally building one in Pasco. I usually take my business to Perfection tire or Tire station here in Kennewick.

Good luck.

vindication said:
cant they just give you the money? if not, get the first set
thats is why they are getting me aftermarkets cause they wont pay the price for the stockers. the damage shown below is the worst of the rims, and is really not noticable unless you get down there and look closely, but i happy enough with getting new rims since i have one slightly curbed rim and scuffs on the lip of another..

Back