Free Protege5 Hood Prop Kit

Mr. 4500 RPM

:
Black P5
Well as the title states I have a free hood prop kit to give away. I paid maybe almost 200 for it two years ago and well I no longer have the P5 and have no need for it. There is a catch. I do not know if I will be able to give it to the person until the end of the month and it will most likely have to picked up. I am moving from Greenwich to New Britain CT by the end of August and this week looks cramped for me. I leave for Mexico on Friday and will not be back until August 18th I would say in CT. If this is of interest to anyone let me know and I will see what I can work out.

AJ

I'll take it if you agree to shipping it to Ohio?

Pretty please? :)

I can wait til whenever.

Last edited:
If/when i decide to ship I will let people know but as of right now (until I get back around the 18th) it will stay as a local thing.

Just got back home, I will be looking into options for this tomorrow. Will be responding to PM's then too but again would like to keep this local.

I dont know if it will fit a regular protege, I do not see why not. Currently its in Greenwich. Going to get back to some PM's tomorrow about it though. I will let you know whats up once I do.

ok, cool. if its free on friday, i can pick it up ill be down in that area then. hope to hear from you

Back