**FREE** OEM catback for 2012 MS3, near Austin, TX - No Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealDefman

:
2008 MS3
Title pretty much says it all. Put a new catback on over the weekend, checking my options before I throw the old one in the trash.

IMG_0189.jpg

Last edited:
2010+ MS3s have a dual exhaust exit set-up. Previous models have a single exhaust exit set-up....

you could probably get atleast 100-200 for this. This is considered an upgrade for someone with a regular mazda 3 that has the 2.5l engine that wants sound and performance while still sticking with an OEM part. I see alot of people do what you are doing.

you could probably get atleast 100-200 for this. This is considered an upgrade for someone with a regular mazda 3 that has the 2.5l engine that wants sound and performance while still sticking with an OEM part. I see alot of people do what you are doing.

Agreed. It shouldn't be too hard to modify.

I installed an OEM MS3 exhaust on my Mazda3 hatch. Nice cheap upgrade, or in this case... free! Nice offer!

Item has been spoken for. I'll post if the guy never shows up to get it.

I'm not opposed to shipping it, but I will have to cut it up to do that and figure that lessens the value.

you might not have to cut it up, have you taken it to usps to get a quote? I shipped a cat back corvette exhaust with them, they just made me put cardboard around the parts i didn't want scratched. cost about $200 to ship though.

Sorry for trolling your thread....free bump. :)

I'd love the ABE if you're willing to ship to 14303 and if the guy picking it up doesn't show up. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back