Found another company that makes parts for our cars

mp3_moran

:
Turbo MP3
Up until now I haven't been impressed with ANY of the companies out there making parts for our cars. My last car was a civic hybrid ('93 with a B16B engine) and had all top quality parts (skunk2, toda, spoon, hytech) so it's been hard for me to transfer into the land of Injen, MHP, APC and other companies I had always considered of lesser quality and for lack of a better word...just plain old junk. Cheap, pathetic, shoddy quality, just crap. I haven't been able to change my opinion on any of these companies but now my dream has come true, a company with which I have experience with and have owned parts from them in the past. If there is anyone out there that has been feeling the same as me than rejoice and checkout http://www.zielmotorsports.com you can thank me later.

I think maybe he's meaning to say that Ziel imports JIC Magic, who makes parts for the Protege. JIC MAGIC. They have full threaded coilovers that everyone's been asking for.

No I really mean they make parts....engine management, exhaust, and yes suspension pieces. I'm imagining with te protege they are campaigning for the 2002 race season that even more parts are under development. Go to http://www.zielmotorsports.com/jicproject/projindex.html
use the tool bar to the left to find parts for the protege (parts aren't seperated by make and model, but rather by what type of part then a price list on the bottom which lists what vehicles the parts are made for).

I'm sure they have some good parts but navigating through their site sucks, I can't find any of the parts you are talking about.

Just as an example, click on "muffler" from the left hand tool bar on the site I mentioned above, that will take you to the exhaust page http://www.zielmotorsports.com/bullet/bulletindex.htm
you can see the different style exhausts the company makes, simply choose a name and click on it, lets say we pick the "505 SU" exhaust system, click on the button on the left hand side and it will take you to the page for the 505 SU exhaust.
Repeat for the other products. The company makes an unbelievable suspension kit for the protege.
If you can't figure out how to navigate the site with this info than don't even worry about looking at the parts, more likely than not you wouldn't know what you were looking at.

I found the stuff that you were talking about, but man does that site navigation SUCK!

I'm pumped about the products though.

I called JIC to see how much and what else they were producing...didn't get too far but i did get that everything for the PROTEGE is still being made..they said it should be available in APRIL 2002...guess we gotta keep on waitin... :mad:

Yeah, we've been working on distributorship with Ziel for the JIC line since the SEMA show last year.

Well, it's finalized. We have a bunch of stuff in stock right now, but not protege stuff.

I will be having a bunch of the stuff coming in on the March/April shipment, so look out.

I am requiring a deposit or pre-order on any of these items as I will sell out before they even hit the shores.

Coilovers will vary from $1300 to $1800.00.
Exhaust from Full titanium, semi-ti, full lightweight SS, or semi-ss. These range from $1100 to $500 or so.

Strut tower braces are offered both front and rear in aluminum or carbon fiber. Range from $140-$260.00.

If you guys are truly interested, contact us as we're looking for some guys with good setups to do partial sponsorships with if in the right areas.

Rishie, ARD MP5, has been hinting at JIC for quite awhile now, look around the protegeclub.com forum.

Please contact Ziel and ask Jon K. about us.

Automotive R & D
Milpitas/San Jose, CA.
408-262-2359

HE'll tell you to buy from us, hehe. That's what we payed him to say. hehe. We are one of the bigger distribtors for JIC in US, so please do contact us. If you wait to long, you won't be special.

There's a lot of publicity coming out for JIC in the next 3 months over here.

Laters, Sean and Rishie
Automotive R & D
autornd@hotmail.com

Back