For Sale: Turbosmart hybrid BOV $175 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodluck with this man...I've been trying to sell turbosmart dual BOV and got nothing back....

i'm thinking everyone has one already, or turbosmart is not currently in

Good item should sell at this price, more pictures of the avail setups would be a +

well each of these valves ive seen claim to be hybrid but noone takes proper pictures to show the 2 orfices, the recirc and horn both installed at same time like a true hybrid valve. i.e my turboxs hybrid valve truely mixes both. If i had to buy a valve all over again, or if i got a second chance i would def get the turbosmart valve, I KNOW they are basically the best, ive also heard a s*** ton of hype about the Forge bpv as well.

interestingly enough I have not seen a single 1 person with the same valve i have possesion of.

Last edited:
Post #1 updated with blocked off recirc plate showing. The horn is in the 1st pic. Remove the Allen bolts, and it is hybrid. Uncrew the recirc tube, put the block off plate there, and leave the horn on for VTA. No need for pics of it assembled in various positions. Everyone knows what it is capable of, though.

And a bump to the top, as I want to ship this out today. No need to post that it will not sell, I get it. But ya never know if someone with a Speed 6 might miss this..

Any clue why the Turbosmart BOV doesn't sell on here? Is there some kind of issue with them? I've always kinda considered one but went cheaper & got a Forge BPV.

You hit it on the head. Money. There are no problems with them, they are a superior brand, and respected on many levels. But the Forge is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back