For Sale: Stock Trim

Subsparx

Contributor
:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Up For Grabs: Stock Trim

Hey everyone, I have the stock 2003.5 bumper, sideskirts and rear bumper up for sale (possibly). There is another forum member who already has dibs on buying this, but the shipping is turning out to be much more than expected. Pending his response I will be willing to sell these as a set for $100 local. This includes 2003.5 bumper, lip, sideskirts and rear. It does not include the grill between the bumper and the hood. There is light damage here and there on various pieces. The rear bumper has some black residue from the exhaust when I put the Corksport on. The Sideskirts are in good condition, I managed to save most clips. The front bumper has a lot of rock chips, and the clips up by the headlights are broken, but otherwise this is in good condition. The clips for the lower air dam are broken, but with the liscense plate on it's almost impossible to tell and it's not going anywhere. I will have pics posted up later today. At work right now. I already have the pics taken just don't have time to upload.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, this is silver trim. The lighter silver not the titanium. Sunlight Silver or whatever it's called.

I've got to get these parts out asap. I don't have room for them. If anyone wants these please pick it up. If they are not gone this week I'm going to take them to the dump.

if you still have 'em I'll take them. This is the mazdaspeed trim front/back bumper and side skirts right? I'm local too... so if you still have them lemme know and ill take em. thanks

hey how much for the front bumper only? or how much for the front and rear and side skirts $?

Back