For sale or trade: 300HP DAILY DRIVEN 95 MIATA

Status
Not open for further replies.
very very fresh, one hell of a body job on that man, kudos!!! Coming along very nicely, too bad my MSP is gone.....

Thanks guys for the compliments. It was ALOT of for work to get them as nice as they are. I dont think I want to undertake this project again lol

did mine get deleted??

anywho love the ride!! crazy how much difference those flares add to the car! awesome job, can't wait to see more!...what's next?

I don't understand why people aren't all over this! Your getting a 12 second car right out of the box and has plenty of potential for all types of racing. Drag, auto-x, you name it. If I could have I would have owned this car a long time ago before the flares and rims but being 20 and not owning an msp long is kinda a hinderance. JUMP on this!

kamon8404 said:
I don't understand why people aren't all over this! Your getting a 12 second car right out of the box and has plenty of potential for all types of racing. Drag, auto-x, you name it. If I could have I would have owned this car a long time ago before the flares and rims but being 20 and not owning an msp long is kinda a hinderance. JUMP on this!

for me two things:
1. he's in FL (good for him/bad for me)
2. emmissions (FL FTW!)

Its ok, I know its gonna take along time on this forum to move the car. Thats pretty much why all the rest of the threads about my car on different forums havent been bumped to the top. I just let them die. This is now a matter of how long it will take on one thread to find a buyer or trader.

I love your car...if I was looking to trade my MSP it would be yours...but, I love my MSP more & unfortunately I test drove an FA miata last night for a friend of mine & I dont fit for crap...

evilmonkeyMSP said:
I love your car...if I was looking to trade my MSP it would be yours...but, I love my MSP more & unfortunately I test drove an FA miata last night for a friend of mine & I dont fit for crap...

What is an FA miata? Thats what stinks about miatas, if your tall, fat, or tall and fat, theyre not the most suitable choice!

well, I am 6'2" & 270...and believe me....its an issue lol
leatherface24 said:
guys I had my 5ft9 300 lb buddy fit in and drive my car with little issue

FA Miata: 1990-1998 model
FB Miata: 1999-2005 model
FC Miata: 2006+
ZoominMX-5 said:
What is an FA miata? Thats what stinks about miatas, if your tall, fat, or tall and fat, theyre not the most suitable choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back