FOR SALE :: Mazda 3s CUSTOM FIBERGLASS Center dash HU piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

splitvizion

:
2004 Mazda 3S
First off let me say that I will show the pics that I have now because I am at work. If I need to add signs I will soon. I am trading in my Mazda 3s and need to get rid of this custom fiberglass piece that houses my aftermarket HU. The sale is for the fiberglass housing only which is painted in Black Mica. The original piece ordered from Mazda is $160.00 so I am asking for $325.00 and I will split the shipping with the buyer. I really should be asking more than I am but I really need to just get rid of it. The piece is slighltly chipped in the rear but can be fixed by any knowledgable body person for about $50. Let me know what you think. Thanks
Anthony
http://www.msprotege.com/members/splitvizion/hu%20install2.JPG

Attachments

• hu%20install2.jpg
    hu%20install2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 470
  • hu custom install with id.jpeg
    hu custom install with id.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
nice piece... price isn't to bad just wish i wasn't broke... damn those new wheels!!!!!! see if i can't scrape some cash together.... good luck with the sale and make sure you post proper pics before the mods shut this down.

its not broke. The paint is just chipped in the back right corner. Like I said, a body guy can fix it easily. a little bondo for smoothing and repaint. piece of cake for anybody with those skills. I was about to get it repainted but am trading in the vehicle. Its def. not cracked or anything like that.
What kind of pics do I need to post for proper listing. I know I have to include the site name and my user name. What else. Thanks for any info.
Anthony

no no... not that its broke... that i am broke... as in having no $$$$$

as far as pics go just one with your user name, the forum name and the date so it "proves" its yours

I have been extremely busy as of late so I havnt been able to list these pics of my legitimacy on the site as of yet so please bare with me on this. Thanks.

ok I am going to post the info that is needed to sell on this site these days. im taking the pics now and they will be up in a few hours. I have to go take off my wheels tonight so that I can trade in the car tomorrow.

i fell asleep last night and didnt get a chance to post the user info. sorry guys. I am shooting for later tonight. Thanks

come on people. this is a very nice piece to upgrade your 3's interior styling. I am willing to negotiate the price a little. I really have no use for it since I no longer have the 3. Make some offers and we can go from their. If interested I can work a deal on the fiberglass and the HU together. Thanks
anthony

let me see ya go bump bump bump........

Make an offer and we can negotiate. I am a fair guy. Again, this is a really nice piece that will set your car off from other 3's in the community. Thanks
Anthony

hye buddy i just got a mazda 3 touring edition and want to keep my radio i like how u did your but dose your factory radio still work or is it disable b/c i want to add my subs and amp to the factory radio if it's not posseble i guess i need to buy a new radio what do u think if u can plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back