Font Motorsports Secret Mazda2 Photo Stash

Secret Stash - A Burgundy One

Mazda2Pic46

Secret stash -.I've collected many, MANY photos of the Mazda2 over the year and also through my trip to Thailand that I'm pretty sure have not been seen on this forum. So I'd like to share them with you guys. Just a little bit at a time. Enjoy! ;)

-----

I'll start it off with a BIG BANG!

This Mazda2 comes by way of Thailand. To say they are far ahead of the Mazda2 modification game compared to the US is an understatement. They some how had the 3dCarbon body kit way before the US did. Copies? Probably... Is it the concept MazdaSpeed2 shown by Mazda at various car shows around the world? Who knows... All of that is irrelevant! But what is relevant is how awesome this Mazda2 is!

Prepare to be jealous over several things.

Mazda255Pic1

Mazda255Pic2

Mazda255Pic3

Mazda255Pic4

Mazda255Pic5

Mazda255Pic6

Mazda255Pic7

Mazda255Pic8

Mazda255Pic9

Mazda255Pic10

Mazda255Pic11

Mazda255Pic12

Mazda255Pic13

Mazda255Pic14

Mazda255Pic15

Mazda255Pic16

Mazda255Pic17

Mazda255Pic18

Mazda255Pic19

Mazda255Pic20

Mazda255Pic21

Mazda255Pic22

Minds have been BLOWN!

id like those seats. i...love those seats....where can i get those????

i know shipping will kill the deal but pm some numbers if you can lol on the spoiler and the seats please. ty

Exact same seat? Same Mazda lettering and graphics? I might be able to get the same seats but not the Mazda lettering and graphics as I'm pretty the guys had that custom made. As you can see the owner is um, well off. :)

I've send in the request. We'll see what we get.

@Mazdamatic -

So I asked my guy in Thailand and he responded with saying that these specific seats and spoiler are way too hard to find and that shipping will murder you. :(

Sorry!

^ Good find. It's for sure in Thailand so i have no doubt i can get the lip. It'll be affordable too. It's just the shipping. We'll see. I've sent my friend an email already.

Back