fog light stuff i need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampyre

Contributor
:
01 Miata SE
i am looking for foglight parts. i need harness, relay, switch and the foglights. dont need all at once . if anyone has any of these parts let me know

dang.. i have the fogs, but i dont want to ship. sorry

(in retrospect, maybe i shouldn't have posted anything at all to this thread...) (shrug) (hand)

capnsavem said:
dang.. i have the fogs, but i dont want to ship. sorry

(in retrospect, maybe i shouldn't have posted anything at all to this thread...) (shrug) (hand)

you can delete your post!

hmm well i sent him a pm this morning anyway. i would glady pay the shipping . couldnt be more than 15 for foglights for shipping i would think. it isnt like trying to ship a front lip

already sold my lip. found someone local was gonna be 120 to ship to middle of country. so no luck for ya there...sorry

you wanted the harness, switch and pair o' fogs? retail/dealer on that package is $499 for those parts. your price from me; $329 plus shipping.

I have the OEM wiring that connects to the foglights and sidemarkers to Protege5 lighting system. Off a 2002 P5. Part number BN5V 51688A.

Willing to let it go for cheap, I have no use for this. Buyer pays shipping.

You'll need to piece out the rest of the foglight system.

Attachments

• IMG_0911.JPG
    IMG_0911.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I have my mp3 sedan wires that get tucked on the inside of the bumper. i also have that foglight switch. tell me if you want them. i think you may have requested these earlier from me. :D

i might be willingbut i amin no hurry at the moment. so if some used ones pop up i will get those, but if not in another couple of weeks i will hit you p

i have 1 fog...but the glass looks like it was shot with a bb gun. there's a small hole at the bottom...and it's cracked...it just makes it look dirty. let me know if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back