Florida meets

Nc MSP

:
2003 MazdaSPEED Protege
Just got into Melbourne today for a few months and was just curious if there are any car meets/Mazda meets

Oh yea, me fail. Was 2am and I didn't see it (whistle)

Anyway, check one of my thread I posted last night. I have an MS3 but Im part of this car forum website that we do big events in FL, you are welcome to join us for the meet in St Petersburg on June 30th.

Oh yea, me fail. Was 2am and I didn't see it (whistle)

Anyway, check one of my thread I posted last night. I have an MS3 but Im part of this car forum website that we do big events in FL, you are welcome to join us for the meet in St Petersburg on June 30th.

There's a car meet in St. Pete June 30th? (scratch) The Mazda community in that area is pretty much dead.

The meet is not for Mazda's only, but a few Mazda 3's will be there.

Ah, I see. Are MSP's or S2000's welcome? ;) We have one of each. Not many MSP owners around here nowadays.

Any car make and model is welcome man. I and another member from http://xecofl.com both have an MS3, and we have also confirmed attendees from the mazdaspeed forums for the Beach Meet so you don't feel left out.

We made this forum website in order to make events in all FL, expecially big events like what we call All Florida Meets (AFM), which we always get more than 30+ cars from all other forums. Now, anyone is always welcome to join and plan regional meets in your area with other type of car members. Right now central is where we most have regular weekly/montly meets, I'm trying to work it out with S.FL to make regular meets.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
If you'll be in the area next month we have THIS planned. There are a few Miata guys from Melbourne who usually show up.

Back