Finally some good daytime photos

PGTBrow

:
Probe GT, Mazda 2
Finally some good daytime photos- Updated w/RB

Just to refresh: HR springs, CS shorty antenna, Lamin-x fogs.

My Racing Beat "axle back" muffler should be here on Tues as well.
*Pics in post from 1/12/12*

facebook_11716jpg.jpg

facebook_11717jpg.jpg

facebook_11719jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. We are lamin-x twins. IMO, the best $15.00 mod ever. It protects the lights, and improves the looks. I haven't seen any difference in output color though. Then again, it's not like those fogs do much of anything.

Love it. I saw a white 2 today and thought, man I should have got a white one....

Looks great. We are lamin-x twins. IMO, the best $15.00 mod ever. It protects the lights, and improves the looks. I haven't seen any difference in output color though. Then again, it's not like those fogs do much of anything.

Actually I have yellow bulbs too so they are quite yellow lol.

Thanks for the compliments fellas!

H&R Springs and Racing Beat FTW! All our 2's are going to be the same :p Luckily, i'm the only one around my area with one! hehe

Seems we'll all have the same mods. I've got the RB, just need to lower mine. Did I at least beat someone to the Corksport rear torsion, mudflaps and Megaman sticker?

H&R Springs and Racing Beat FTW! All our 2's are going to be the same :p Luckily, i'm the only one around my area with one! hehe

...and I even was thinking about getting Kosei K1s too lol. But will prob get the 6ULs.

Seems we'll all have the same mods. I've got the RB, just need to lower mine. Did I at least beat someone to the Corksport rear torsion, mudflaps and Megaman sticker?

Yea I thought about the mudflaps (cause it needs em) but I want the side skirts.

Wow do these ever look nice in white. I think I have seen 1 other one driving around in white over the past year of owning a 2.

Haha I have H&R springs, a Racing Beat muffler, and Kosei K1's. It's just such a great combo for this car!

Went back to stock for the winter and the H&R's are going to fam whenever I get time to take the 4hr trip up there :)

Back