Finally, pics - 8.5 Metro Gray Mica

naddie

Finally got some pics of my MS3. I was able to finally hand wash it for the first time (April showers here in Chicago), and took advantage of the good weather by ripping those side moldings off. I must admit, I like it without the strips!

Never got to appreciate the beauty of the paint until now. Even so, I found many paint chips due to the salt and pebbles trucks and cars throw up. :(

Currently sitting at 3200 miles.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20582206@N04/sets/72157604889748141/

Alright, you convinced me...

Right after we change the suspension on hubby's truck, those suckers are coming OFF.

makes me wish i had kept with the MG color instead of changing it to BM when i ordered it at the dealer. i was just so nervous about what it really looked like cuz i had only seen the color in pictures and hadn't seen a 20th annv. rx8....i think i'll be kicking myself for a while

Nice! I got to see this color in person at the dealership where I got my White MS3 a few days ago and it's sharp in person!

I'm thinking of removing the moldings as well. Mine look kind of "yellow" compared to the bright white. They'll probably come off this weekend.

welcome to the forums. be sure to hit me up for any parts needs as we are local to you!

I have MGM color and I am a dissapointed in the finish. It seems very well dull. I have clayed, polished and waxed it and it is just ok right now.

Back