Few used\new MS3 Upgrades(by proven seller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great seller!! Shipped my dog bone mm quick! Great to deal with! Installing it tonight! Who wants those rotors and pads?? If nobody wants them I might have to snatch them up! Thanks again melan47 !

Can you measure the rotors with a micrometer and the pads with a tire depth gauge? Mileage doesn't really tell me anything considering everyone has different driving/braking habits, thanks.

Can you measure the rotors with a micrometer and the pads with a tire depth gauge? Mileage doesn't really tell me anything considering everyone has different driving/braking habits, thanks.

i don't have a micrometer...if you look at the pictures it tells you enough. if you have seen worn rotors or pads you would know these look brand new.

rotor/pad combo make a big difference?

the different is in the pads, but unless you are doing track days\auto cross the rotors will not offer any advantage for street use. however if you are involved in motor sports these rotors dissipate heat so well i almost couldn't heat the pads up enough to be in their effective range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back