Few Pics of the MSP

gboromsp

:
06 WRX
I took a few pics of the msp tonight. Let me know what you think. Fogs and a dg lip are going on this week, so i'll make an update after that. The car is dirty in the pictures, but give me your comments.

Attachments

• 100_1728.JPG
    100_1728.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_1729.JPG
    100_1729.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_1732.JPG
    100_1732.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_1735.JPG
    100_1735.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_1741.JPG
    100_1741.JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 138
Looking good man. I would make a sig or avatar out of the second pic personally.

Looking really nice! You have to tell me who makes those HID's and what K they are? They look great!!!

I believe they are alpha brand, I bought them in a group buy on the forum last summer. They are 6000k, but after seeingthem i'd go with 5000k because I like the whiter light better.

jsahyoun said:
Looking really nice! You have to tell me who makes those HID's and what K they are? They look great!!!

Well the dg lip and fogs will go on this week. I've got the mam manifold ordered, and also the corksport s&j pipes. (hopefully all here and installed by the end of march) After that forged internals, gt28rs, and microtech all by the end of the summer. Appearance wise maybe a carbon fiber hood, but I'm not sure on that yet. I don't like to draw a ton of attention to the car.

CitizenPro said:
Car looks great man (thumb) So whats next on your list?

gboromsp said:
Well the dg lip and fogs will go on this week. I've got the mam manifold ordered, and also the corksport s&j pipes. (hopefully all here and installed by the end of march) After that forged internals, gt28rs, and microtech all by the end of the summer. Appearance wise maybe a carbon fiber hood, but I'm not sure on that yet. I don't like to draw a ton of attention to the car.

Awesome......now that u mention it, i keep forgetting to order the Corksport DP myself. Im ordering everything else besides that, and ive wanted it since ive gotten the car.....lol

Well good luck and have fun modding (thumb) keep us updated.

nice dude, i like the last pic the most. i just got my begi fmic yesterday wot!
the dgm is gonna look sick, good mod

Back