Fed up w/car dealers

I know I'm not alone in having a lot of my time wasted thanks to these clowns over the years & I know they are not all bad as I have a couple very close friends that were in the business for years. Hell, I even plan to open my open performance car lot eventually.

I'll never blatantly lie to people like I have been lied to though. Unreal.

Anyway, I have had my 335 up for sale for a while & too many tire kickers with no $ come along so I have been looking for viable cars to trade it in on.

I've mainly been looking for another Mazdaspeed6 GT or C6 to trade it on.

I demodded the 335 today & drove down to Newark, DE (About an hour each way) to Martin Mazda (Their pre-owned lot) shortly after to check out the 57K mile MS6 that I was told was in great shape no blemishes. I do recall one specific question I asked the guy while he was supposedly sitting in the car "Any curb rash on the wheels?" No.

I get there & the passenger rear door has a long deep scratch & dings (Door needs repaint), dent & s*** touch up job on front bumper, smoker's car so it STUNK (& so did I for a while after I left), 2 wheels had curb rash, cup holder door was broken (Spring loaded & it would not open unless you forced it by hand), jack was missing, felt down on power, had well over 58K miles (The ad said & I was told 57K) on it when I got there, etc.

I'm also talking with a dealer in VA that has another MS6, but I don't see myself driving down there unless I have 1,000,000 pics of the entire car at this point. I'm fed up.

I'll just stick to looking for very local or private seller cars or just keep the 335 until I die. That is how pissed off I am. Enough is enough.

I understand you want to get people on the lot, but do you think huge lies will get them to buy your POS?

I even told this jerkoff on the phone that I used to own an MS6 & will be picking the car apart w/a fine tooth comb. Didn't stop him from lying.

They knew I was coming too & when I got there I drove past the MS6 on a test drive by some fat b****.

Yea, I'm pissed. We all have a breaking point.

Man that sucks to hear..Hopefully you come back to the Mazda community and don't let an A-hole "salesman" like him persuade you away. (Stealerships) will do anything to try and sell from what it seems like nowadays, what a pity

Back