Fast n Furious 5 in San Antonio

bmylez

:
White Mazdaspeed3 GT
Alright, not much interest yet, but we have a week to get a group together.

Event: Watching Fast Five
Where: Alamo Drafthouse @ Park North
When: 6:45pm, Friday, April 29

Movie starts at 7:20, but getting there early will give us time to park together :)

We'll also be kinda sorta close to Biff's if you want to go there after the movie.

Last edited:
Also, someone get a hold of Julius! I need that fool to see my car in full working order, just like Brandon, heh.

I don't mind where we go honestly between those three choices. But if we do want to go to Alamo Drafthouse we'll probably want to be there earlier than 20 min. They have smaller theaters and fill up quick. Whatever yall want is fine by me, just let me know so I can start seeing about pre buying my ticket.

Is this open to all makes and models i was thinking of asking my new Subie friends if they want to come also

Of course. A photo op before or afterwards would be cool. Might be hard to stake out parking spots unless we park way in the back and don't care about walking.

well their going to the palladium and watching it in imax waste of money if you ask me the money i save watching it in regular d i can get a bucket of beer too...

but just wanted to make sure 645 is early enough because its going to be packed if its like all the other ones with a line starting early like jesse said so im getting ther earlier to make sure i get a good seat i recommend doing the same and doing pics after just an idea because itll be cool if we can all sit together and if we get there late we may just have to get what we get...and if we are planning to get there at 6:40 why not just make it to the 6:30 showing and be a little earlier to that one this way there wont be as much of a croud because they are going to watch the 7pm showing just an idea

so do we have a list of who is going so we have an idea

Only you and TX Speed have replied...

I don't think this movie is going to be uber popular. Yeah, there will be a line, but sold out? Prolly not. If we show up at 6:45 for a 7:20 movie, I highly doubt we won't be able to sit together. This isn't Harry Potter, Iron Man, etc. Way fewer people want to see it.

Also, someone get a hold of Julius! I need that fool to see my car in full working order, just like Brandon, heh.

Can you say "Are you ready for a throw down"?

Put me down for 2 cars and maybe 2 or 3 people.

unfortunately i will not be able to attend this evening i forgot i told my best friend id go with him he asked me like a month ago
and well it slipped my mind so yall have fun out there and if yall make it to biffs ill probably see ya there.

DAMN! Jealous! The Alamo Draft House is an AWESOME place to watch movies. My brother in law lives in Austin, so we'll go from time to time. Nothing accompanies a movie better than a bucket of Dale's Pale Ale! Texas movie house + Colorado beer = Good times! LOL! Have fun fellas!

The Palladium serves beer and mixed drinks in the adult only upstairs area. They also have leather seats and a wooden area next to your seat to set you drink down instead of a cup holders.

Here's a question... Hann is from F&F3 Tokyo Drift... but die's in that beautiful FD... so why does did he appear in F&F4 and now in F&F5?

i think tokyo drift is supposed to take place after this one when they split up

So this is a prequel to to prequel.... cause Hann is is 4... Letty isn't in this one from the previews that I've seen, her character was murdered off in 4...
Idk, this story line has just gotten a little crazy.

Latest posts

Back