Fast & Furious 4 trailer #2!

I wish I could get the undergroung rap. Guess that's the plus side of going to school in Oakland.

isn't that true for most industries? it's not about what you know it's about who you know?

yes but moreso in the music industry because there isn't really a company you can go to...sit down...and have a formal interview with, most of the guys who can get you signed already have so many godawful but sucessful bands that they meet and choose to sign that they will normally reject a great band unless someone introduces them to him

lol, if that makes any sense at all

I think it will be pretty decent for what it is since a good portion of the original cast is back....as they should have been for all of them.

Its merely entertainment...and I am sure it will entertain.

I will be seeing it for sure.

+1!

People bash the F&F series so much more than they should. But F&F movies are supposed to be just pure fun action films -- the kind where you can just veg out for 90-120 minutes, forget about the world, and be entertained.

I'm definitely going to be seeing it too. Not opening weekend of course...two or three weekends after it's released. It's rare that I see a movie on opening weekend, as it's such a pain in the ass dealing with a sold-out theater. No room to move, and 10x as many people in the theater means 10x more chance of an absolute asshole/moron/combination thereof talking on a cell phone or 'critiquing' every line to his friends.

Our local club/group thing (lol) is probably going to go and fill up a bunch of rows. That or we are thinking about waiting a week or two and buying out a theater

+1!

People bash the F&F series so much more than they should. But F&F movies are supposed to be just pure fun action films -- the kind where you can just veg out for 90-120 minutes, forget about the world, and be entertained.

I agree with you but sometimes the cornyness (for lack of better word) just crosses the line. Mainly pertaining to tokyo drift. The original cast was much better.

And done #2! lolololololololol jp

I like the first 2 but the second kinda dragged on somewhat and was sort of a regurgitation of the first. Then again, what do you expect? There's only so much one can do.

lol yeah it is.

I thought this was a little funny.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fp9ZZ3PSwPA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fp9ZZ3PSwPA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LMAO!!!! Star Wars and Fast Cars. FTW!
That cast was AWESOME!

...think i saw scooba steve.

Yeah definitely not the song that I would have picked for the entire movie trailer but hey whatever! Movie still looks bad ass!!

def not liking it so far

how are they going back to the traditional ricey format? well maybe the story can make up for the lack of decency towards true car enthusiasts compared to what is seen in a ricey magazine catalog for whats avaliable for your car.

oh great.

i only watched the second trailer but this seems like the least ricey of them all. plus there's a grand national. nothing wrong with that.

I actually think this might be the best one yet. At least from the trailers I've been seeing. I think they'd better do something sick in this one to make up for the turd that is Tokyo Drift.

That being said, I'll probably see it in the theaters.

lol, I thought tokyo drift was the best....it had the best storyline at least
(far better than jacking semi trucks in honda civics...)

Sadly, I liked the first two best thus far. Plus, I don't like the American actor in TD. He fits into the same way a wall of lightswitches fits into an OCD convention, not good.

haha, I do agree he was an odd choice of actor for the part...but at least he wasn't a bad actor...just out of place lol

to each their own though...I thought 2 was absolutely horrid

lol, I thought tokyo drift was the best....it had the best storyline at least
(far better than jacking semi trucks in honda civics...)
Pshhhhhh...as if, that was some of the coolest s*** I'd seen to date in an automotive movie! Then you got 2 and all that American muscle...

Back