Fast E/T's

I got a 13.6 of it her @89 with a 1.92 60 FT time.. I think i 13.3 is possible with some drag radials... Possibly, a 13.10 with cold air.

SharkDiver said:
I think that 13.8 is that fastest time Ive seen.13.8 @ 89Mph seems a bit slow tho.(dunno)

Nice

1700ft level track and poor humid air will slow the mph down.

ill_eagle94 said:
Wow, a 104 trap is damn good!

He may have been spinning his tires out of the hole... thats what some cars get higher trap speeds... I know the track i went to was prepped more than others, so it may have been an ice rink!

Haltech said:
I got a 13.6 of it her @89 with a 1.92 60 FT time.. I think i 13.3 is possible with some drag radials... Possibly, a 13.10 with cold air.

you got a time slip with the pics of the tech number on yoour car? or a vid cuz i don't believe your hitting 13.6 @ 89 stock.

Haltech said:

:bs: :bs: :bs:
UM yea i call bulls*** on this also. the only time i see times that are faster than calculated trap speeds is when the car is extrememly fast and has to shut down. the MS3 is not that fast at all. its quick, but not fast

Besides MPH relates to HP so if your losing MPH then you are losing HP which means you have less HP to keep your time down. now had you said 13.6 @98 i might have believed it more, but then i would have to say a DR was being used or slicks. not radials

Using this calculator http://www.wallaceracing.com/hpcalculatorquarter.php

this is what it has to say about your reported timeslip. this is using the above numbers and a weight of 3400lbs (CAR+DRIVER)

Your HP computed from your vehicle ET is 219.41 rear wheel HP and 243.79 flywheel HP.
Your HP computed from your vehicle MPH is 168.36 rear wheel HP and 187.07 flywheel HP.

With proper traction a MS3 will get into the 13's but another factor is the power limiting s*** the ECU is doing to prevent trq steer. This will also slow down times.

SOMETHING ISN"T ADDING UP (uhm)
Now if you got a vid of you showing us your car before the run and with no breaks in the video make that pass then hey kudos to you. BUT i think your full of s***.

Haltech said:
He may have been spinning his tires out of the hole... thats what some cars get higher trap speeds... I know the track i went to was prepped more than others, so it may have been an ice rink!

MPH is indicative of power you're making, not how much you spin your tires.

ill_eagle94 said:
MPH is indicative of power you're making, not how much you spin your tires.

True but even on my SVO i could trap faster with radials spinning than when i went with slicks and they DUG in. the slicks slowed my trap speed a bit but i dropped .7 sec on slicks. I went from an All time best of 8.50 (1/8th) to a 7.88 in the 1/8th only changes was the slicks and a super agressive launch.
MPH was consistantly at 87.X mphon radials i could only muster high 85's until i upped the boost 1 psi. on paper i should be able to run a low 12.X maybe even a high 11 @110-112 mph. not shabby for an ole four pot.

When the car digs in you lose some hp due to the fact your trying to snap the car out of the hole so hard.
Its funny launching my SVO since it doesn't react like a N/A car. N/A car slamms you in the seat and then dies down a bit. my SVO is initially soft at launch then rapidly gets harsh about 5ft from the gate. Hard to explain but you can see it on my videos too. it doesn't jsut SNAP off the line , probably cause i don't/can't dump the clutch.

you are all full of it !!!
i dont want to say i'm the best driver ever but.....i've got a few passes under my belt. my 2 best were a 14.2 @ 104...a nd a 14.1 @ 100

ohhhhh. and most important i can prove it !!

14.jpg

nice time man. almost in the 13's. 13.6 is bs i think. i think 13.8 is amazing for our car. i'd expect 14.2 maybe with my cai.

i did a 14.4 with a CAI on the msp....hard to believe i was running as hard as a car that has almost 100 hp more than me
and i suck at driving it!

you know you are not supposed to run 87 on these cars right? you need at least 91.....

Back