F/s: Mam manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicymazda0323

Contributor
:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Hey everyone i sold the protege and never got around installing the manifold! Bought it off a member here not to long ago only thing i did was get it ceramic coated!! Asking $500 for the manifold!! PayPal address is Tibby0323@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Thats my old thumper T3 mani. I run a T3/T04R bb garrett(61mm) which is bigger than a 3076, so you shouldn't have and clearance issues 808MP5.
btw i made just under 300whp with this mani and low boost. :) it spooled my laggy turbo nicely.
GL with sale (bump)

thank you both for the replies... now if this thing can last until payday next friday... we should have a sale

Thats my old thumper T3 mani. I run a T3/T04R bb garrett(61mm) which is bigger than a 3076, so you shouldn't have and clearance issues 808MP5.
btw i made just under 300whp with this mani and low boost. :) it spooled my laggy turbo nicely.
GL with sale (bump)

THANKS!! Wish i could of used this manifold!!

so i take it this wont fit the gt25? damn
That's exactly what I was thinking until I found this:
you'll just need to work things out with with oil and coolant lines. and most likely a custom DP.
The nice thing is that the adaptor will actually drop the Turbo low enough that a 3" DP could be easy to fit!! Clock the turbo down and you good to go on the hot pipe!!
Great price on agreat piece. Too bad we decided to go with a stock replacement for now on my car
2q24air.jpg

Hey everyone i sold the protege and never got around installing the manifold! Bought it off a member here not to long ago only thing i did was get it ceramic coated!!
Can you get "Mazdas247.com" onto the sign and post another pic?

just so everyone knows, this is dirt cheap and about half the price these sell for. i paid 850 for mine used. great price

edit: i thought this was a stock replacement but its still a steal

Last edited:
just so everyone knows, this is dirt cheap and about half the price these sell for. i paid 850 for mine used. great price

edit: i thought this was a stock replacement but its still a steal

I have seen stock replacements go for around 600 bucks.... That has been a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back