F/S Eclipes INDASH Avn 5435 NAV/CD/DVD/FM/HD and satellite Redy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOTSPCY

:
2010 mazda 3 5door
OK sorry for the long tite but i have a mint condition Eclipse 6.5 touch screen unit * avn 5435 * up for sale .
Brand new it cost me $1500 asking $850for it . everything is included . Free shipping to anyone in the US . If someone buys it i will send them the Ipod interface from eclipse for free also . unit is fully functional , never had any issues with it , it is in perfect condition .

here are all the specs on the unit
Eclipse's engineers didn't hold anything back when they designed the AVN5435 DVD player. It does the work of multiple components: it plays your CDs, handles your DVDs, and navigates wherever you need to go in the United States. Its 6.5" video screen offers both a beautiful picture and convenient touchscreen system control. And it fits perfectly in the 4" tall, double-sized dash opening in your vehicle.
Eclipse's powerful, accurate navigation system allows you to enter your destination in just a few moments using the straightfoward menus. Pick an address, street name, or intersection, or choose from millions of points of interest, including restaurants, hotels, gas stations, then customize your route preferences. Thanks to the AVN5435's dedicated slots for DVD and CD, you can listen to your CDs while the system navigates, without having to remove the included map disc.
Read More

Of course, the system can play your DVD videos, too. When you're parked, you can enjoy your favorite movies on the AVN5435's screen. If you connect an extra video screen to the video output, your backseat passengers can keep enjoying the video while the car's in motion (unless the map disc is in the DVD).
You'll also be able to groove to the MP3 files you've burned on CD. The screen offers nine folders or file names at a time for easy selection of your favorite tracks. Eclipse's comprehensive sound controls ensure that all your music sounds exactly right. Adjustment's a snap, too: with the touchscreen controls, you can even simply trace your equalizer curve with your finger, rather than adjusting each band individually.
Connect an optional SIRIUS satellite radio and enjoy the wide variety of satellite programming. Attach the Eclipse HD Radio tuner, and you'll get improved AM/FM reception that's available in an ever-growing number of locations. Three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs send an ultra-clean signal to any external amplifiers you connect to drive your speakers and subs.
For added safety, you can also connect an Eclipse rear-view camera. A clear view of what's behind on appears on the AVN5435's screen; you can even set it up so that the rear-view picture pops up automatically when you put your vehicle in reverse.

Details:
  • DVD/CD navigation receiver with built-in amplifier (15 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels, CEA-2006 compliant)
  • fits double-sized (4" tall) dash openings
  • motorized 6.5" LCD video screen with adjustable display angle and touchscreen controls
  • day and night display modes
  • three selectable background images
  • plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, DVDs, DVD-R/RWs, and MP3 discs
  • GPS navigation (includes GPS antenna and map DVD-ROM)
  • millions of points of interest (hotels, restaurants, gas stations, etc.)
  • easy access to emergency information
  • customizable route preferences
  • separate CD and DVD slots
  • five soundfields: cathedral, club, concert, live, theater
  • 9-band parametric EQ
  • 5 preset EQ curves
  • SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (you can add SIRIUS for under $100, plus subscription)
  • HD Radio-ready (Eclipse HD Radio tuner required)
  • CD changer control
  • audio/video input
  • rear-view camera input
  • audio/video output
  • 5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
  • AM/FM tuner
  • CD signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB
  • FM sensitivity: 12 dBf
  • warranty: 1 year
  • Want more peace of mind? Extended Service Plans Available
Note: Your dash must have a 4" opening for the AVN5435 to fit; the 3" openings found in some vehicles, especially GM and Chrysler, will not accommodate it. Please enter your vehicle information or call a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this model is compatible with your vehicle.

10-22-07150.jpg

10-22-07149.jpg

10-22-07148.jpg

10-22-07147.jpg

10-22-07146.jpg

10-22-07145.jpg

10-22-07144.jpg

Last edited:
no thanks i just bought a hp notebook a few months ago . i really need the $ to pay off some of my credit card and to buy a cheap headunit
so i still have music

I'll give you a dollar down and a dollar a day for three days!!!

..........Yeah sorry I wish i could i want one so bad.

But free bump either way

Bump !

Now accepting offers . Need to sell to pay credit card bill.

Last edited:
daily bump to the top.

Two days only i will take 750 to get this sold . With free shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back