"Extream Sig makeover"

yanyan said:
hmmm maybe i'll resize it, cuz it doesn't look big on my screen, i'll have to fix it after work or something.

now its only a 1/3 of the screen at 1280x900

yay my sig fits.

nice work. but yes, small size please. i can see the detail on his rims from the other side of my room (jk, but you get the idea)

How do you like this?

Attachments

• yanyan.jpg
    yanyan.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 72
Matthew said:
not too bad. ill try it for a few days.

I think there's a way to change the icon sizes too...I don't recall because I just leave everything else the same. Hope I helped.

xtrememps said:
I think there's a way to change the icon sizes too...I don't recall because I just leave everything else the same. Hope I helped.

pretty much though my head is trying to get used to it. i think it would be the perfect size if i actually had a 17" flatscreen

I'll change the sizes.... sorry.
man you all sound like my ex's:
"it's too big!"
"It won't fit..!"
"Can't you make it smaller?"
"Was you dad a horse or "what?!"

yanyan said:
hmmm maybe i'll resize it, cuz it doesn't look big on my screen, i'll have to fix it after work or something.

I wish yanyan's sig was BIGGER - he car is the s***!

Rickman said:
It looks ok, but what is it with people who have to have sigs that are so freakin huge?

I'll be changing my sig soon any way and i'll try to keep it small.

I work on 3 monitors (2 20" and 1 17") at work and 2 19" flatties at home. all at 1200x1600 res.
I'm just used to small windows.

LOL yeah, i'll use that pix that you fixed up PROTEGE2K. Haha my car look alright, it'll look better this summer with some 19in volks haha.

What's worse is when people have 6 miles of text and an image... [cough]NRRfrogmanP5[/cough]

We need scroll in our vB code.

Last edited:
im not a big fan of long text either, i like commas and same lines...scroll sucks too, then your mouse gets stuck on the scroll inside the box

Back