Extended warranty?

Mazda no longer offers extended warranties. The dealers now sell 3rd party warranties. I don't know why they got out of selling the mepp. I feel that it is better to get a manufacturers extended than a 3rd party warranty.

Kingdaddy,
For Lexus and Toyota, many owners know where to buy ext warranty from .... Troy. He is very famous. All Toyota salesmen "hate" him.

For Mazda, I haven't found a salesman like Troy yet....
Troy sells warranty at 50% of MSRP.

You can find him easily.
Go to google search and type: "Warranty Toyota Troy"...

Last edited:
I purchased ext warranty on two vehicles before.
BMW: got my money back easily.
Toyota: not a single dime

My Bose audio system crapped out. I went to load a CD for the first time in 4 years and the display would not flip down. $2500 for the replacement used model but thankfully I had an extended warranty. I think I called in the extended warranty a few times over the past 6 years....coming in to 94,000 miles and approaching my 100K limit. Keeping an eye on things closely...

Kingdaddy,
For Lexus and Toyota, many owners know where to buy ext warranty from .... Troy. He is very famous. All Toyota salesmen "hate" him.

For Mazda, I haven't found a salesman like Troy yet....
Troy sells warranty at 50% of MSRP.

You can find him easily.
Go to google search and type: "Warranty Toyota Troy"...

Haha...that is who I got mine from! The Sienna forum was helpful in finding the best deal...too bad Mazda does not seem to offer a similar product! Still looking...

Back