evo5 rear - anyone got more pics?

sevsev

:
'03 P5
I've wanted to change my rear bumper up, I don't like how high it sits compared to stock sides and autoexe lip on the front. I kinda like the evo5 rear (I can use the ugly mid-exhaust area to mount my plate, or just cut out that entire rear lower area)

Anyways, I found a lack of photos of the evo5 rear when looking for them, so these are all the ones I have, anyone else have any please post

The silver one looks like the rear is either made by a different company than the other ones or its modified because the sides aren't as thick (which is another thing I dislike about it, the thickness of the bottom lip on the sides)

0204mp5evo5bkbsx8.jpg

399101rg7.jpg

dsc00055xc5.jpg

29817565fulldj4.jpg

29817561fulluf5.jpg

29817563fullmo9.jpg

IDK if Im liking that or not. I mean its your car and everything, but Ive only seen 1 rear bumper that Ive liked on the P5. I think it was like the aggressor kit or something like that. Cant remember the name of it. It had mesh on it though.. I remember. But other than that.. I just say slam the piss out of it and it should look fine. I slammed mine and everybody used to ask me if it was kitted. Nope stock bumper and rear.

I think I have the slammed factor already down :p

(air ride)

I like this one because (other than all that crap at the lower rear, which I prob wanna try and cut out) it's very stock-ish - but lower

will the msp rear lip fit on this?

Nope :(

Please don't get a body kit on your car.

Your car is sweet but if you get the rear kit it would kill the car imo

SAY NO!

hey have u seen the buddyclub 2 rear bumper? i think that one is the most stock looking while being pretty low in the rear too, i kinda like this one too minus all that crap on the bottom lol

oh and u got a sick ride btw, i watched ur vid on youtube like 20 times already lol

evo looks like garbage. might as well install it unpainted with drywall screws and have the passenger side flapping hanging off.

^^^ huh?
and yea def. the buddyclub 2 only 179 dollars for the rear bumper, and it fits really good too,
just dont get the front, it fits like crap lol

I don't understand how that one can be ugly but the bc2 can look good lol

I don't favour the bc2 rear because it doesn't continue the stock fender flares all the way down and it has those vents on the sides

Back