Everything under the Hood sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
coilovers still available?
and where would i get the struts to rebuild them...

Yes the coilovers are still available. In order to get them rebuilt there are a couple of options. If you have a race track near you, there should be a shop at the track that can do rebuilds, and I have also heard or motorcycle shops being able to do the work as well. Basically all you are doing is replacing the seals and refilling it with oil.

ah ok, gotcha
how was the ride with these? and any idea how low they go?

Thats the good thing about these, you can dial them in for what ever you want. 36 point adjustable, at least +-3* of camber, and you can go as low as your wheels will allow. The ride can be stiff enough to pull wheels in the air, but it can also be pretty good as well. Here's a pic of my car on stock wheels about about 1" higher than the lowest I ever set them

http://www.mazdas247.com/members/dragonballspeed/Car Profile/mazda3.jpg

Thanks.

ok cool, hows the camber adjust by the way? i didnt see any camber plates or anything like that...just curious
sorry bout all the questions, I have coil-over sleeves right now and i just want to make sure these will for sure go lower

im trying to sit the fender on the wheel, literally lol
if you still have these when i get the money ill buy them for sure

You can definitely sit the fenders on the rims with these. My fronts uesed to be about half an inch above and the rears about half an inch below. I would say there is probably + or - 3 degrees of camber available from the slotted top hole if not more.

I'll take the windshield water bottle if it's still available.

s6v 6p9 - not sure it'll fit in a flat rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back