Everything under the Hood sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dragonball, Just ship Priority Flat rate box.

Weight restrictions for Domestic are 70 lbs. Weight restrictions for Priority Mail International are 4 lbs for the Flat Rate Envelope and Small Flat Rate Box; 20 lbs for the Medium and Large Flat Rate Box.

Zone 1-8 (Give or take on pricing):

Flat-Rate Envelope $4.9
Small Flat-Rate Box $4.95
Medium Flat-Rate Boxes $10.7
Large Flat-Rate Box $14.5
APO/FPO Large FRB $12.5

Medium is always $11.95 and Large is always $14.95. If it fits, it ships!

You get free tracking when you pay for your label online with USPS. Printing it is so simple, it wont charge you unless your label printed correctly. You have one flat rate cost, free tracking and you can always price the insurance in your final price. Bigger/heavier packages you would have to take to like say UPS, FedEx, etc. Get your tracking number off the label and attach it to your paypal transaction. It automatically send the email to the buyer of the tracking info.

I have shipped so many things via USPS like Alternators, Starters, ECU's, etc because of the limit. As long as the flaps close on the box and look normal, your good to go! Just package and fill your box for protection of course. International almost doubles on price so the buyer should be made aware. Boxes are free and you can order them online or pick one up at USPS.

Just food for thought....

That is what I am using. However some items just dont fit with what is offered, but that is my first option for everything

Quick update to those who have purchased items. This week is crazy busy with personal and professional obligations, so all packages paid for will be shipped on Friday. If there are further delays for any reason, you will be notified personally by PM. Thanks

To answer a few of the questions that I received so everyone has the answer.

I will NOT be selling the strut tower bar in the picture.

If an item is marked with parts that are included, I intend for it to be sold that way unless there are a few of you who are looking for individual parts out of that package, such as the turbo setup.

Yes the block is still good, but I dont want to rebuild it that is why it is for sale.

The coils are MSD dual tower coils that will require some sort of a DIS box to fire

Thanks

I just wanted to give Dragon some positive feedback. I didnt actually end up purchasing the item due to some circumstances on my end, but he very quickly and respectfully refunded the money.

Good luck on the rest of the sale Dragon!

I received my box today which was supposed to be the Waterneck but was even marked Brackets on the box??

So Scratch let me know when you get my waterneck and I'll get your addy to send the sway brackets to you :)

how much would shipping be for the valve cover shipped to Australia, postcode 4304?

Cheers ;)

I received my box today which was supposed to be the Waterneck but was even marked Brackets on the box??

So Scratch let me know when you get my waterneck and I'll get your addy to send the sway brackets to you :)

Shane & Scratch, if i got your 2 packages swapped by mistake, I will refund the shipping so neither of you are out any more money for making the correction. Let me know by sending me a pic of the box you receive. Thanks

Stupid question, looking at upgrading my wire and ignition setup on an NA Protege5 with just bolt-ons. Will your setup be a direct swap with a stock FSDE coil/ wire setup? Or would I need a separate component to support the dual tower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back