Everything $10 (plus shipping) - 2003 P5 partout leftovers

I've been parting this thing out for a year and a half and I'm ready to get rid of as much as possible as soon as possible. Everything listed here is $10 plus shipping. Please don't ask if I have other parts--this is basically all that's left worth selling except for the bumper (which is not $10 ;)).

Everything here is stock from a 2003.5 Protege5 with ~110k miles.

Shipping will be from ZIP 28461. Not willing to ship internationally (not even Canada) right now. I typically stick with USPS for anything small and/or up to a few pounds. Larger/heavier stuff is shipped UPS or FedEx (cheaper). I get discounts with all 3 carriers and try to keep shipping costs low.

NOTE: If there's a photo of something *not* in the list below, it already sold.

• Rear left window sill
  • Rear right window sill
  • Axle (auto trans only)
  • Cam gears w/ washers and bolts
  • Rear set belt receptacles (all)
  • Airbag computer
  • 4 Random relays
  • Pair hood hinges
  • Jack (no wrench)
  • Keyless entry controller box
  • Front wiper motor
  • Auto trans mount
  • Set of inner/outer tie rod ends w/ boots. Loose, but no play.
  • Box of seals. Yes, a box. I've sold a few random ones individually.
  • Set of 3 rust-free wiper arms
  • Rear left (I think) hub & spindle
  • Pair of rear brake caliper brackets
  • Set 4 brake lines
  • Front left caliper bracket
  • Power steering rack
  • AC evaporator core
  • (lower?) Half the intake manifold that the TB mounts to (EGR and solenoids not included)

IMG_1136.JPG

IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

IMG_1139.JPG

IMG_1140.JPG

IMG_1141.JPG

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1143.JPG

IMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1145.JPG

Last edited:
interested in the jack, and also the keyless entry remote. Question with the remote, can it be reprogrammed to my car and for how much? Mine that I had broke:(

I am also interested in the jack shipping to 30052, if "thejackyltm" doesn't take it. BTW, I used to live on South Shore Drive in BSL when I was a kid.

Sorry for the slow response... I've been working stupid hours and I'll be out of town until Sunday. Most of the stuff is gone but I think I still have a jack, the rear window sills, and the keyless entry receiver that people have asked about above. Window motors and remotes are all gone.

I'll get the thread updated Sunday afternoon with the few things I have left.

Parts list updated. If there's a photo of something but it's not in the list, it already sold. PMs sent to those that asked about parts I still have.

Back