[Equinox] Debut pictures of m'car

Equinox

Daddy Warbucks
Contributor
:
09 370Z Nismo
Here's the newest pictures of the ride. I just put the manifold on last night, and painted the valve cover.

Attachments

• bay01.jpg
    bay01.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 742
  • bay02.jpg
    bay02.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 659
  • bay03.jpg
    bay03.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 745
  • bay04.jpg
    bay04.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 744
  • car01.jpg
    car01.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 934
And more

Attachments

• int01.jpg
    int01.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 586
  • car02.jpg
    car02.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 591
  • rim01.jpg
    rim01.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 525
  • rim02.jpg
    rim02.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 393
  • rim03.jpg
    rim03.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 590
Looks great. Love the look with the wheels. Who's CTS? I could not do two black cars, went for CWP.

Attachments

• Cars 004.jpg
    Cars 004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 423
time attack te37 with rays engineering lugs ftw! Awesome MS3 man, the valve cover is a nice touch.

wow nice rims, but why is the plastic cover for the TMIC still there if u have a front mount?

My intake has moved below the TMIC cover, it still gaskets airflow, so the car now intakes air from the grill using the TMIC cover. THat's a K&N panel air filter under the mesh of the cover.

hmm... thats cool, probably the only way it would work
it looks like theres not any room for a cone filter under there lol

sick car though, i like the shift knob alot, thats an autoexe right? do the MS3 and the p5 have the same shifter thread?

SWEET! I like the K&N in there,thats some crazy custom s*** right there!

Any springs in the mix???? Since you've got so much done you probably have money and will be going coils instead of springs I assume?

Yeah, I'm pretty much done for performance for now until I upgrade to the ATP turbo, next is suspension, I've decided to go with coilovers, I just haven't done enough research to decide on which, most likely BC or Tein. Unfortunately I have yet to dyno the car, I haven't found one nearby, I will take it to the 1/4 track next weekend, me thinks. I beat a WS6 transam, and a turbo KA24 nissan 240. The Nissan dynod at 266whp 300wtq, so I'm assuming I'm about 320 whp range.

Oh and for the thread on the p5 shifter, no clue man, I would try it on the MP3 my wifey has but she won't be around for a few months.

that is one of the nicest ms3's i've seen in and out. but especially in. how did you go about custom fitting that k&n filter in place of the tmic?

I think that's the corksport FMIC, it puts the air filter in place of the stock TMIC.

Great looking car man, I love the wheels.

Equinox, those pics are boner inducing! Mind if I ask you how much those wheels set you back? They along with the Tenzo rims truly compliment the car.

Back