ECU plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AusOrion

:
Mazda SP20 sedan (MP3)
I am after the plugs that connect into the ECU. I think that there are two of them - one from the engine and one for the systems inside the car.

Cheers.

PMed, I have the complete engine harness.. along with the other wiring under/behind the dash (although that has been cut only on the wires to separate the power window wiring).

Edited to add photos.. sorry about my crappy measuring job.. compared the size to a Tic Tac thing and double "A" batteries.. couldn't find measuring tape.

I am after the plugs that connect into the ECU. I think that there are two of them - one from the engine and one for the systems inside the car.

Cheers.

Last edited:
PMed, I have the complete engine harness.. along with the other wiring under/behind the dash (although that has been cut only on the wires to separate the power window wiring).

Edited to add photos.. sorry about my crappy measuring job.. compared the size to a Tic Tac thing and double "A" batteries.. couldn't find measuring tape.

That engine harness plug is very different to the one we have here in Oz. Obviously another USDM versus JDM thing.

Thanks for the info though. Cheers.

Isn't it annoying to waste time taking pictures, uploading them to your computer then uploading them to your email's server only to find they will not be selling?

Isn't it annoying to waste time taking pictures, uploading them to your computer then uploading them to your email's server only to find they will not be selling?

Isn't it also annoying when you purchase something without even bothering to check if it will fit in the place you wanted. Then you think to yourself, "Why didn't I just ask to see what it looks like to make it was the correct part?"

Isn't it also annoying when you purchase something without even bothering to check if it will fit in the place you wanted. Then you think to yourself, "Why didn't I just ask to see what it looks like to make it was the correct part?"

I agree. In case you think I was complaining about your not buying his item, that's not the case. You did the right thing. As a matter of fact, I think he should have asked more on what model, year, etc, your car is first. Either way, I wasn't complaining about either one of you guy's actions. I was merely making that statement since I've posted pictures in other forums and on ebay only to not make the sale. It's frustrating. For some people it isn't annoying at all. I guess they have a lot more time on their hands than I do.

I had already checked his profile regarding the model, etc. I had an MP3 harness, he has an Sport20 (MP3). But because of his location, there is a difference in the harnesses, as he stated. And I'm a chick, by the way.

As a matter of fact, I think he should have asked more on what model, year, etc, your car is first. Either way, I wasn't complaining about either one of you guy's actions. I was merely making that statement since I've posted pictures in other forums and on ebay only to not make the sale.

I had already checked his profile regarding the model, etc. I had an MP3 harness, he has an Sport20 (MP3). But because of his location, there is a difference in the harnesses, as he stated.

I actually figured you had checked his profile. I guess since I've been a member for a few more years than you I've got the experience that says that things can be different from location to trim level and various anomalies. I still get called on some mistakes here and there on this and other forum sites.

Metallic36 said:
I'm a chick, by the way.

So you are. Sorry 'bout that. Even the picture didn't do anything since some forum guys put their girlfriend's pictures or some other pretty woman(Yes, you fall in that category as far as the picture shows(yes)). Now, I have no excuse as for the "MSP Chick" right under your user name and under my nose.

I guess since I've been a member for a few more years than you I've got the experience that says that things can be different from location to trim level and various anomalies.

I found out the hard way that the radio bezels from left-hand drive and right-hand drive proteges have very subtle differences at the bottom. The top is identical but the bottom is shaped a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back