Ebay!!!

I know guys, its a shamless plug, but I don't have my 5 anymore and I need to get rid of these springs, help an ex-brotha out.

Foote

I remember wanting to buy those! Decided to just keep my MP3 springs...Hmm...maybe if I can ebay a bunch of my stuff....

Then buy them!! come on guys, I'll throw in two evil mazda man stickers you remember those?? here is a link if you dont...

ok, damit all to hell if i cant find the thread. I'll take some pics and post them. Be back in a minute.

Ok here are the stickers that you will get for free if you buy my springs!!

Picture.jpg

And here is my new toy...
Picture%20039.jpg

Yes I do have a big johnson, thanks for noticing. But we are here so that you all can buy my stuff, so lets start bidding. Seriously how much more free stuff can I throw in... how about this empty pizza box thats sitting infront of me??

I know I still have all my stuff from Mazda rev it up, I could throw that in too, its a hat, and my pit pass...

OK guys, only 24 hours left, don't let this deal pass you buy. Once again, if someone from the site buys my springs, I will include two evil mazda man stickers, and the rev it up stuff (if you want it) and don't forget the lovely pizza box!!

I think the fact that you linked to someone that had a Potential Scammer thread had people worried.

I guess i can see that, but I am not him, I bought these from him two years ago. Anyway I hope someone sees this that needs springs because I am tired of having these things in my closet.

I got a set of used progress spings for FREE, just pay shipping 30 bucks. (poke)

pro5foote said:
I guess i can see that, but I am not him, I bought these from him two years ago. Anyway I hope someone sees this that needs springs because I am tired of having these things in my closet.

We, here know that it was not you. But I was just saying that the people on eBay might have been scared away by that fact.

Back